Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
got them in person at snipes... was a sketchy location I never been to before but worth it... came 20 minutes before they open and was second in line
20230722_102227.jpg

I have way too many shoes that I'm never gonna wear. I'm gonna offload my size 11 hyper royal 1s and university blues. Between goat, ebay, and stockx which one is better for selling? Also is $300 too much for those dead stock?
I hate and never use StockX cuz the fees are ODee but they definitely have the easiest platform to check past sales to see what things are moving at. Someone told me there’s a way to check on Goat too but I never figured out how to do that

I hate and never use StockX cuz the fees are ODee but they definitely have the easiest platform to check past sales to see what things are moving at. Someone told me there’s a way to check on Goat too but I never figured out how to do that

Agree. Goat's UI is awful. Way too hard and unintuitive to find sales/sales volume.

I like GOAT too but I will say their interface is lacking at times. Can’t look at sales, can’t interact if you want more pics, and the most annoying part to me is when I buy something the listing automatically disappears so if I want the pictures from the listing I have to email GOAT to get them

I have way too many shoes that I'm never gonna wear. I'm gonna offload my size 11 hyper royal 1s and university blues. Between goat, ebay, and stockx which one is better for selling? Also is $300 too much for those dead stock?

Agree. Goat's UI is awful. Way too hard and unintuitive to find sales/sales volume.

I like GOAT too but I will say their interface is lacking at times. Can’t look at sales, can’t interact if you want more pics, and the most annoying part to me is when I buy something the listing automatically disappears so if I want the pictures from the listing I have to email GOAT to get them

I would go with GOAT. I admit it's the only platform I've used in my lifetime to resell unwanted retro Jordans. The only two fees you have to incur from them are their cut for selling on their platform and a fee to have your net amount transferred to your registered checking account. What I liked about them is that they're prompt with inspecting your item and issuing your account the net amount from the sale on the same day they receive it at their warehouse.

I would avoid StockX because those MFs got way too many damn fees based on what people have told me. Don't forget, one of their owners is Cavaliers owner, Dan Gilbert, so that MF will know how to implement fees because he's a legalized loan shark since he owns Rocket Mortgage. What's f'd up about StockX is they also charge buyers a fee for a purchase! They're also terrible with their inspections because many fakes have passed through with them.

Jordan Brand saturating the market with another green and black Jordan 1 High. Perhaps it will be an annual release with some sort of green color with this model based on those similar colors that have been released the last couple of years.

Random question... but do yall add tape to the nike air on the insole so it doesnt wear off? I heard about this before but never tried it until recently... I have quite a few Jordan 1's but never did it until yesterday on my UNC toe 1s...Still have to wear the UNC pair to see if the tape even holds up after 1 wear lol

Random question... but do yall add tape to the nike air on the insole so it doesnt wear off? I heard about this before but never tried it until recently... I have quite a few Jordan 1's but never did it until yesterday on my UNC toe 1s...Still have to wear the UNC pair to see if the tape even holds up after 1 wear lol
Haha I remember old heads doing this when I was first getting into shoes. Thought it was silly then. But I did it when I got my '95 chicagos since they went straight to foot. Was amazed that it was intact all those years later so I wanted to preserve it (wound up putting other insoles in later on). The tape can eventually shift but it kinda works.

Haha I remember old heads doing this when I was first getting into shoes. Thought it was silly then. But I did it when I got my '95 chicagos since they went straight to foot. Was amazed that it was intact all those years later so I wanted to preserve it (wound up putting other insoles in later on). The tape can eventually shift but it kinda works.
Wouldn't the tape just remove the 'nike air' logo when you decide to remove or change the tape? All my insole logos have pretty much worn off since I wear my pairs pretty heavy.

Yeah, I would think any tape that would stick would ultimately take off the logo when you remove it. If you can't just wear and enjoy your shoes, consider changing the insole so it's DS when you resell them.

Back
Top Bottom