If u drive a car off the lot

It’s used

If u take a shirt out of the plastic bag

It’s used

If u cook my food , it’s not longer groceries

If u opened up my ps5 and connected it to a tv

It’s used

If u put my Samsung TV on the wall its used

Anything u give me that’s isn’t how it come straight off the truck or train is used

1698090251876.gif

If u lace my shoes then it’s no longer new

It’s used.

It’s used

It’s used

If u opened up my ps5 and connected it to a tv

It’s used

If u put my Samsung TV on the wall its used

Anything u give me that’s isn’t how it come straight off the truck or train is used
What if your shoes came laced up off the truck? Also a lot shirts don't come in plastic bags but otherwise you not completely throwed off.

Was on the fence about these but went ahead and got the EA.. In hand tho not bad at all.. Of course not touching regular leather version but a cool shoe..

This was my take. Gave me EA...so i copped. Mine land tomorrow. If i get them in hand and don't like them i will just return them. I am sure that will guarantee i never get EA again :lol: ...but i am pretty confident i will keep them. The only thing im thinking is how bright the blue is. I like the suede concept and love og royal colorway. But i do prefer a darker blue. But i like when JB mixes the materials up. I am a big fan of the KO because i like the material change.

If u lace my shoes then it’s no longer new

It’s used.

It’s used

It’s used

Ever eat at a restaurant or actually went to a dept store to shop for clothes or shoes, or taken a "new" car on a test drive. Not every "new" car has 0 miles on the odometer too, btw. Bad examples.

Screenshot_20231023_151939_Google.jpg

SNKRS is a genius with that EA strategy. Getting people to buy something that they otherwise wouldn’t have. And once again they made a whole post about only people that missed out on certain releases are eligible, yet people that didn’t meet the criteria had access while people that met them did not. Such horse 💩

SNKRS is a genius with that EA strategy. Getting people to buy something that they otherwise wouldn’t have. And once again they made a whole post about only people that missed out on certain releases are eligible, yet people that didn’t meet the criteria had access while people that met them did not. Such horse 💩
I dunno, I’ve had EA like 3x in 7 years now, so it was appreciated on this one even if I end up moving the royal reimagines.

I have th 2017 royals but will prob still try for reimagined if it really is as available as it seems

Suede 1s are super comfy so these wi get beat in the gym and my 2017s will just be for outside the gym

Style code for these available with this one. Expect the finished product to look like this, according to this one.

Back
Top Bottom