Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Muaves on sale 30% Discount applied at checkout...

Screenshot_20231021_100506_Chrome.jpg
i believe basically same price on stockx (for my size at least)

i need to see these in person tho

Royals, Shadows, True blue 3s, grape 5s,etc etc

None of them matter cause Mike never wore em in a NBA game :lol:

This is next level idiocracy/NT logic lol

I like Grape 5s and Royals. But no, none of those really matter. Definitely not those mediocre TB 3s or super weak shadows. Both of those sat in outlets when they came out. Are you okay???

Like my original post said. Nice shoes. Just enjoy them without saying silly proclamations. This isn’t Reddit, kid.

Do y’all not know what words mean? Correct. I like them. They don’t matter. Correct. As I said on my initial post. What we doing here?

How do True Blue 3s matter? Next you’re going to tell me some crocs are important. C’mon.

Last edited:
I’m just trying to figure out what it means for a shoe to “matter”. Like to you? MJ? The pope? Gentry? Taylor Swift?

Brodie the one who said his 2015 UNCs the “only ones that matter.” Explain that to me. It was a dumb comment and I called him out on it. The end.

Brodie the one who said his 2015 UNCs the “only ones that matter.” Explain that to me. It was a dumb comment and I called him out on it. The end.

To be fair he said they’re the only UNC 1 that matter since there are multiple iterations of them

But I guess you misread it

To be fair he said they’re the only UNC 1 that matter since there are multiple iterations of them

But I guess you misread it

Huh? I didn’t misread anything. It was a stupid comment and I called him on it. You repeating it doesn’t make it any less dumb. His pair is from 2015. They aren’t even the originals, to be acting like they’re super important. Just let people enjoy whatever UNCs they like, without making weirdo proclamations.

Last edited:
Generally people only seem to care about the numbered Jordan’s that MJ wore on the court.

1-14 and of course there’s exceptions.

Maybe the Shadows won’t go down in history as having the same level of “matterness” as the Breds, Chicagos or Royals. Maybe no one cared about them when they first came out. Maybe MJ never wore them in game.

But they’re easily one the best looking Jordan 1s of all time.

And because of that they mean just as much to me.

Frankly I don even care that they’re an OG colorway.

Back
Top Bottom