Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
How did you get to stack your mil discount? the 25%, with my 10% mil and 12% Rakuten would be a buy price for me. Just start a chat and ask if you can use your mil discount on top of it?
I did a Nike chat and asked them to apply the mil disco 2 days ago, then yesterday the Cyber promo code was added for the Royals so I did the same thing and did did the Nike chat and asked them to apply the Cyber promo code and they did.

Royals ain’t been disrespected like this since the flyknit joints
You sure about that?

IMG_0067.jpeg

Deal or no deal... I dont buy tgings I dont like or have little intention on wear... maybe those Familia dunks but I was kinda tired when I entered that raffle. Probably should have waited for those to drop but they arent the worst pair of shoes I own.

Anyway I still think these royals are nice and I will be wearing them... eventually.
Thing is, you risk that there is another pair you would rather wear more and, before you know it, Royals release in true OG high form (or even as 85s) as an improvement over 2017s again and these immediately lose their allure. Not exactly planned obsolescence on Nike/JB’s part but with OG cws, you know they are going to release again, likely as a better release so there can be issues with keeping them DS and not wearing them immediately (I had this exact same issue with 2014 BIR 6s vs 2019 BIR 6s).

Nike gave me $47.70 back for copping the Reimagined Black/Royal 1s at regular price back in October. Chat support did me good for a change. I'll take it lol.

I may be late on the news but if you bought them at regular price hit up the chat and let them know...

Nike gave me $47.70 back for copping the Reimagined Black/Royal 1s at regular price back in October. Chat support did me good for a change. I'll take it lol.

I may be late on the news but if you bought them at regular price hit up the chat and let them know...
I did yesterday, but they said no because it was more than 14 days after purchase.

I did yesterday, but they said no because it was more than 14 days after purchase.
Funny thing is, I was 14 days over too and she said she could give me a 3 day cyber code and then she flipped it and said she was able to get me the refund. Weird. I said I’ll take it then. All the reps be different for sure.

post the whipskee brody, the people wanna see the porsche!

the thought of driving a car with tires this thin around Oakland’s potholes is scary. landmines waiting on every major street

It's a 2015 911 Turbo S

Thankfully the roads around here are pretty forgiving. We have a bunch of scenic backroads where you can really open up the throttle too.

Back
Top Bottom