Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
That's so dumb taking advantage of some workers trying to make a dollar. He probably was the kid in school who tried to flex how rich he was but just lived a normal lifestyle. I get it if he's doing this for purposes like maybe he's trying to prove that this store doesn't care about fakes, but it's just for clicks.

How do we know they're fake?

Because some aspiring social media influencer said so?
That's so dumb taking advantage of some workers trying to make a dollar. He probably was the kid in school who tried to flex how rich he was but just lived a normal lifestyle. I get it if he's doing this for purposes like maybe he's trying to prove that this store doesn't care about fakes, but it's just for clicks.
Yeah it would be super easy to just use a legit pair and say they were fake. That said, I’m sure StockX sells tons of fakes, given the volume of sales they do.

At this point, if you buy a lot of pairs on StockX, there is a good chance you’ll eventually end up with a fake pair at some point. I guess if the fake is good enough to pass their authentication and you actually wear then thinking it is legit, does it even matter?

not too mad about the "air jordan." would've preferred the wings but i'll just make due. if this discourages people and I can get them at or around retail, i'm all for it.

i remember folks were disgusted with the aged/cracked leather on the reimagined chicagos but those flew off the shelves.
JB laughing all the way to the bank the way they make people compromise like this :lol:

Air Jordan 1 High OG WMNS “Latte”
Color: Black/Legend Medium Brown-White-Sail
Style Code: FD2596-021
Release Date: May 29, 2024
Price: $180
1706819560383.png

Off'd my mochas and didn't cop the Brown joints from last year though I liked them.. In for these if they're around. I see they are womens for the BS.
Damn I didn't even catch that. The white and gold joints dropping this month are women's sizing as well. JB hates men with big feet

IMG_6136.png
First W since Cool grey 11s! Excited to start the year off with the shoe I wanted. My girl got her a pair too so it’s our first matching pair!
she also got me another 11.5 so might have one to sell if anyone wants!

Yeah this are gonna be an easy cop for anyone who wants em...

Screenshot_20240202_120248_SNKRS.jpg

Hopefully they sit long enough and my size goes on sale so I can return these, lol.

Back
Top Bottom