Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Still waiting to see what they look like in the gold laces ….the little reviews on YouTube know one as done a lace swap I guess jay in not making movies in this shoe

They do. I got my size 13 off the SNKRS shock drop.
Thanks for the heads up brother... I had checked them out on goat(just checked again) and they only go up to a women's 12 so I assumed us big footers were out of luck. I'm gonna try for them when they drop

Had to buy them at this price gold laces for sure
IMG_0034.png

Wow, my Nike pair is def getting sent back soon as I can find them somewhere for $150 shipped or less.

Looks like when you shoe gets shipped to eBay to get check out they now don’t send you tracking…. Anyone else have this happy to them is this new

Anyone here anything about eBay seller's over a $1000 and W2s for tax season?

...not sure if they're still doing that.

Looks like when you shoe gets shipped to eBay to get check out they now don’t send you tracking…. Anyone else have this happy to them is this new
Yea happened on my latest TopStar order. You’ll get tracking after authentication.
Anyone hear anything about eBay seller's over a $1000 and W2s for tax season?

It’s anything over $600 and they paused it as they’re trying to change it as far as I’m aware.

It’s a 1099K and supposedly anyone with over $600 from a given marketplace will receive a 1099k to state profit (if any) on your online sales. Nothing from last year is being reported unless you meet the existing $20K in sales. So 2024 sales probably generate tax for 2025.

It’s a 1099K and supposedly anyone with over $600 from a given marketplace will receive a 1099k to state profit (if any) on your online sales. Nothing from last year is being reported unless you meet the existing $20K in sales. So 2024 sales probably generate tax for 2025.
That's a relief.

Cause I'm probably over a thousand for 2023.

I would also check the tax laws for e-commerce sales in your state. I know some states lowered the threshold during COVID:

That's a relief.

Cause I'm probably over a thousand for 2023.
In the future it’s not a big deal to do if you don’t have hundreds of sales to track (that were profitable). You just list the sales you profited on for the profit - costs amt and that gets added to your taxable income at ~15%.

Best thing to do if you’re selling anything online is keep a spreadsheet of all your costs (final payout - purchase price - shipping costs) for each sale so you know what your tax liability is. Good thing to do in general to figure out what you’re paying out of pocket on sneakers or anything else with your revenue.

My understanding is the first year of 1099k gig/personal sales reporting is more about do you acknowledge the 1099k in your tax filing, not do you prove the profit (or lack thereof) for each sale. You could probably say you didn’t profit much of anything and owe no more taxes without any chance of audit if you aren’t doing tens of thousands in sales. But again, they’ve pushed it back two straight years so I’m not sure we’ll even know if it’s going into effect until the fall.

In the future it’s not a big deal to do if you don’t have hundreds of sales to track (that were profitable). You just list the sales you profited on for the profit - costs amt and that gets added to your taxable income at ~15%.

Best thing to do if you’re selling anything online is keep a spreadsheet of all your costs (final payout - purchase price - shipping costs) for each sale so you know what your tax liability is. Good thing to do in general to figure out what you’re paying out of pocket on sneakers or anything else with your revenue.

My understanding is the first year of 1099k gig/personal sales reporting is more about do you acknowledge the 1099k in your tax filing, not do you prove the profit (or lack thereof) for each sale. You could probably say you didn’t profit much of anything and owe no more taxes without any chance of audit if you aren’t doing tens of thousands in sales. But again, they’ve pushed it back two straight years so I’m not sure we’ll even know if it’s going into effect until the fall.
Great information...thanks.:emoji_pray:

some of us have to wear dress shoes to our jobs
My dad had a person come and review their facilty where he works to make sure everything and everyone is good (he works at a medical facility that does research on new medicines so not super fancy dress is required, only scrubs. The lady reviewing the place made multiple complaints towards my dads choice of footwear. He was wearing the shadow toe Jordan 1 Lows. Not super loud or non work appropriate since he is known as a sneakerhead at work. The lady only complained about my dad even though one of his coworkers had a pair of the not-a-chuck converse. The one wearing the not-a-chucks even said that he was confused why she didn't like my dad wearing mellow jordans but was fine with his loud not-a-chucks. Anyway, me and my dad spend a lot of time dissing this lady over text, so moral of the story is, don't get mad at me or my dad's choice of sneakers lol.
ipad_air-jordan-1-low-shadow-toe.jpeg
169675C.png.png

I was gonna come in here and start flexing about my job and our very lax dress code.

I definitely have worn dress shoes to work but I honestly think people enjoy seeing me in my sneakers.

I would hate to have a place that wouldn't allow me to do both.

Also glad that 1099k **** never took off. Biden had me spooked a year or two ago. I remember holding back from selling almost anything online out of fear it'd be another thing to bring to my accountant at tax time.

I was gonna come in here and start flexing about my job and our very lax dress code.

I definitely have worn dress shoes to work but I honestly think people enjoy seeing me in my sneakers.

I would hate to have a place that wouldn't allow me to do both.

Also glad that 1099k **** never took off. Biden had me spooked a year or two ago. I remember holding back from selling almost anything online out of fear it'd be another thing to bring to my accountant at tax time.
All of this…times a thousand.

If I can't wear sneakers, I got wallabees. If I can't wear wallabees, I'm not goin :lol: I hate formal ****

But nah I got some paraboots recently. Y'all wanna talk about quality

Back
Top Bottom