Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Now that they’ve shifted OG cw releases to 85s, I think JB made it clear they don’t care about the OG Highs anymore… Almost every cw has been some weird derivative or just plain trash (mostly the latter).

They’re turning them into the new Nike Dunk High with all the garbage cws they’re churning out en masse.

Yo
20240315_203902.jpg
20240315_204131.jpg

I really wanna know whats up with this glitter mold ****... with the flash on you can even see its on the laces too. We all gonna end up eating off Nike after whatever new form of COPD we get from inhaling this ****. I guess I really am gonna have to start checking and cleaning these things regularly... even though they are new.

Last edited:
staffsgtdignam staffsgtdignam
Idk if he was always like this but he seems like he’s just over it all and done with JB, but still can’t quit NT, so he comes in to trash everything lol. I think there’s plenty who prob feel like him but usually they leave NT… maybe return for the occasional OG classic like a Bc 3. I’m kind of going that path myself and it’s hard to quit NT lol. I’m just less vocal about hating everything

I ain’t gon front I think most of what Nike puts out is absolute garbage, but them 1s aight… wouldn’t buy em because the older I get the more selective I am with my sneaker collection, mainly because they just take up too much space but they cool..

Idk if he was always like this but he seems like he’s just over it all and done with JB, but still can’t quit NT, so he comes in to trash everything lol. I think there’s plenty who prob feel like him but usually they leave NT… maybe return for the occasional OG classic like a Bc 3. I’m kind of going that path myself and it’s hard to quit NT lol. I’m just less vocal about hating everything
This why I been on here less. Lotta guys get on the internet and sound like uncle ruckus from the boondocks, just angry and mad at everything

I think he's just a troll now after the attention.

I ain’t gon front I think most of what Nike puts out is absolute garbage, but them 1s aight… wouldn’t buy em because the older I get the more selective I am with my sneaker collection, mainly because they just take up too much space but they cool..
Feel the same about a lot of these releases. Doesn’t make me mad or lose sleep. They’re fine for folks that need kicks or a certain color scheme, but I’m cool on em.

I don’t need no f’n all suede Cleveland Browns PE. But if folks like em, no sweat off my back

Back
Top Bottom