Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
It depends on how hot that girl is
IMG_3163.gif

Do you own any pairs that have glitter and have you used this on those same pairs? Do you have before and after pics? Suggestions on NT like this tend to get a good response with proof. Many MANY things have been suggested on this board that do and don’t work. Proof tends to go over better most times.

Examples have been things like sole glow, ritt dye, re-gluing soles, like 3 different kinds of wipes for glitter, etc. (maintenance thread is filled with random recommendations for issues).
Yeah I’ve used it on shadows, breds, bred lows, bred toes and it removed it permanently. Not sure what photos do to prove anything as you can wipe/wash spew off and it returns, but after treating my pairs it never came back.

There are no “wipes for glitter” as spew has to be reversed, not cleaned. There’s YouTube’s and websites devoted to removing it but they seem largely overlooked in this community. Here’s some basics:

Yeah I’ve used it on shadows, breds, bred lows, bred toes and it removed it permanently. Not sure what photos do to prove anything as you can wipe/wash spew off and it returns, but after treating my pairs it never came back.

There are no “wipes for glitter” as spew has to be reversed, not cleaned. There’s YouTube’s and websites devoted to removing it but they seem largely overlooked in this community. Here’s some basics:

Before and after pics are an example of how proof goes over better generally on NT and “wipes for glitter” (such as meguiars wipes) are an example of something that was previously suggested that does not work, as per your guidelines. Again, more examples of the many things suggested that do/don’t work. If you have something that works with the science/proof to back it up, it tends to go over better. The end.

PS: I like the science behind #SpewTalk in your last post.

I’m not trying to prove anything. I linked up product I’ve used, and I’m not the guy taking before and after shots. I can send you some pics of clean looking pairs but what does it prove?

All I was doing was identifying that it’s a leather issue with a name, not glitter or mold or glitter mold. And there are products to remove it from poorly processed leather. Do with that info what you will.

This is for all the glitter talk in here. I would just say wear them every now and then, even if its just to go to the bodega (for my New Yorkers) or something, and you won't be bothered. Most of my pairs here were bought on release day (Bred Toes alittle over a month after release for resell).

AJ1_Shadow.jpg

AJ1_Bred.jpg

AJ1_Royal.jpg

AJ1_Bred_Toe.jpg

I use a baby wipe or a damp towel. Comes right off but I understand the frustration in having to do that every time.

Back
Top Bottom