• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Yes the are real I got a size 11.5 that’s a size 10 in men’s
Bruh. You a step behind. Guy said he needs a 12 men's/13.5W which does not exist in latte's.

Didn't realize they stopped at 12W. Didn't want em but now I'm mad at em just because I couldn't have em if I DID want em :lol:

20240530_153703.jpg

1st 85 really no difference from regular 1s

Bruh. You a step behind. Guy said he needs a 12 men's/13.5W which does not exist in latte's.

Didn't realize they stopped at 12W. Didn't want em but now I'm mad at em just because I couldn't have em if I DID want em :lol:
Honestly, JB lowkey did ya’ll a favor by not making those poor man’s mochas in extended sizes. Might as well get the real thing instead of these bricks lol

Been had and been sold mochas. Moved on from them last year when I got my b&w '85s. No regrets, much happier with the '85s

I've never called a shoe a brick before

Been had and been sold mochas. Moved on from them last year when I got my b&w '85s. No regrets, much happier with the '85s

I've never called a shoe a brick before
Oh yeah my point was that Mochas are essentially better in every way, they’re clearly selling these lattes as derivatives but I think people are seeing that along with the lack of interest in the AJ 1 killed demand for lattes.

The only thing is buying Mochas on the resale market is dangerous because of how well they are faked so you really have to do your due diligence.

Technically 2001 Royals bricked and those are considered a classic retro nowadays so it’s not an inherently bad thing necessarily.

Can’t afford/not willing to pay resale on ‘16 release.. so these reimagined pairs will have to do.

Hopefully jordan 1 market is still in the gutter when these release

Do you keep them in the box?

I don’t do that with my 2016 Breds and the glitter hasn’t been an issue.

…not since I wiped them off a year ago.

Yep. All my shoes are stored in the og box. I would need about 4 rooms to keep all my shoes out as such with no box. Lol

Back
Top Bottom