• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
1725239296099.jpeg

$108 shipped for the recent black/gold? Think they will be even lower than that?

This tends to be the going price for aj1s once they discount. If you can get them at $108 after shipping/taxes, i’d go for it.

Which site btw?

This is wild...

1000010331.jpg

How on earth did all of humanity suddenly just turn their backs on 1s in the last 2 years :lol:
Imo Dunk Lows (and to some extent J1 OG lows) became the cheaper alternative. Albeit SB & GR Dunks have become attainable at retail again, it's nice that there isn't that many models that's an automatic L anymore. I'm not complaining.

You can tell Nike/JB is trying but people have wised up in this crazy economy. 4s don't move like a year ago either. Hoping Kobe's come back down to earth again. 🤞

Like, who tf is dumb enough to pay full retail for the Midnight Navys? Nike should just slash the retail to $130 and save everyone the headache lol
Imo Dunk Lows (and to some extent J1 OG lows) became the cheaper alternative. Albeit SB & GR Dunks have become attainable at retail again, it's nice that there isn't that many models that's an automatic L anymore. I'm not complaining.

You can tell Nike/JB is trying but people have wised up in this crazy economy. 4s don't move like a year ago either. Hoping Kobe's come back down to earth again. 🤞
Been saying this for awhile-Nike/JB moved retail prices up too much on AJ 1s. $180 for OG Highs is way too much, esp. if you consider 85s retail at $200. This MIGHT have worked if they only had 2-3 AJ 1 OG High releases a year but they pumped out so many cws, it’s no doubt they aren’t selling at retail.

Yeah, they don't have any price breaks on shipping. They basically charge for every item.

They mess around with the shipping fees sometimes during the sales... Just have to keep checking back to see if they quit the shenanigans

I ordered 3 sneakers and only got hit for $17 shipping

I think they fit right in with the other two so it’s more of what your taste is. Not sure what anyone would want out of a third that’s dramatically different than the first two. If these had dropped when they did the others I’d imagine plenty of people would say they’re their favorite.

Back
Top Bottom