Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I think they fit right in with the other two so it’s more of what your taste is. Not sure what anyone would want out of a third that’s dramatically different than the first two. If these had dropped when they did the others I’d imagine plenty of people would say they’re their favorite.

Has more to do with the clashing of the grey and red for me. I’m not opposed to the concept as a whole I just think the first 2 color combos look better with the bbs essentially being “neutral” even with the footscape stitich.

I’m with you. They’re still nice but I think the first two are easily better than this chi/shadow mock up. Maybe I just need to see an actual pair.

I want them navy’s bad and have zero patience. My boy manager at a DTLR out here and they selling them. I want disco but need them this weekend. 😅

IMG_4367.gif

Hey folks, been a while…. But I was wondering if anyone could help me with an issue.

So I’ve been slowly selling off my collection and I sold my union storm blues on eBay and for some reason it didn’t pass inspection and was told the shoe was being returned to me. So I open the package and this is what they sent back to me. Anyone had this happen to them or knows somebody that has? Any advice would very appreciated

IMG_0330.jpeg

Hey folks, been a while…. But I was wondering if anyone could help me with an issue.

So I’ve been slowly selling off my collection and I sold my union storm blues on eBay and for some reason it didn’t pass inspection and was told the shoe was being returned to me. So I open the package and this is what they sent back to me. Anyone had this happen to them or knows somebody that has? Any advice would very appreciated

IMG_0330.jpeg
I don’t know if this legitimate or not.

But if true, this is the sneaker reselling equivalent of Watergate.

IMG_0330.jpeg

Luckily haven't had anything quite like that happen to me, but I had an eBay verification switch-up. I ordered a pre-owned pair of Georgetown 85 1s in a size 12. The pair I received was the correct shoe, but was a size 11 and in much better condition (basically mint) than the pair I had purchased. Obviously not the pair from the listing. I ended up getting a partial refund and keeping the pair, which I eventually sold. Hopefully eBay makes it right, in some way, but I wouldn't bet on you getting back the shoes you sent out. That's a bummer of a label switch-up wherever they are processed.

Luckily haven't had anything quite like that happen to me, but I had an eBay verification switch-up. I ordered a pre-owned pair of Georgetown 85 1s in a size 12. The pair I received was the correct shoe, but was a size 11 and in much better condition (basically mint) than the pair I had purchased. Obviously not the pair from the listing. I ended up getting a partial refund and keeping the pair, which I eventually sold. Hopefully eBay makes it right, in some way, but I wouldn't bet on you getting back the shoes you sent out. That's a bummer of a label switch-up wherever they are processed.
Yikes those 85 Gtowns are pretty snug in my TTS, can only imagine a full size down.

Yikes those 85 Gtowns are pretty snug in my TTS, can only imagine a full size down.

Yeah, wore them once, and only once. Ended up dumping them and grabbing my correct size. And prices had come down even further, so it took a while but I ended up coming out ahead on the whole deal.

Back
Top Bottom