Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
So whoose gettin these? Maybe they should just release em one by one on different days till they run out.

Man, Saturday can't get here fast enough. This will be my first pair of 1's if my game plan works out.  Shout out to the Knicks! 

^thats a poor reason. Don't buy that at all.
So is fnl/ eastbay getting them then?
We will have both the Knicks and the Bulls colorways available for sale on our website at 8 AM ET/7 AM CT tomorrow morning. Please note, the Knicks colorway is very limited and will go fast.

EastbayRep - Ray

anyone knows how long eastbay takes to ship? going back to school next sunday and dont wanna order if I'm not gonna be getting the snakers at my home

anyone knows how long eastbay takes to ship? going back to school next sunday and dont wanna order if I'm not gonna be getting the snakers at my home

depending where you live you should get them quick if there are no delays. You can pay a little extra for shipping if you want to be on the safe side though

So my local HOH is only getting 24 pairs of the Knicks, 20 or so (employees get dibs first) will actually be available.
I hope that people are sleeping on them so I can cop.
Doubt that, but the White/Reds are what I'll get if I get shut out on the Knicks.

Did you snag anything good when they had the grand opening?

Just Olympic 6s because that's the only thing I wanted.

does anyone know how the OG Bulls high fits? True to Size? .5 small? .5 big?

The Gucci 1s fit TTS to me, and they have the same mold as these 1s, so I'd say TTS.

But, you could go up half a size if you want a little more room in the toe box.

Last edited:
Just Olympic 6s because that's the only thing I wanted.
The Gucci 1s fit TTS to me, and they have the same mold as these 1s, so I'd say TTS.
But, you could go up half a size if you want a little more room in the toe box.

thanks! would you say that these crease easy? my experience with the older 1's was that the toe box was so flat and material was so thin that creasing wasn't a big issue.

Back
Top Bottom