Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Just found that they were $125. Wow i can't believe they are $140. As much as a regular NA 1?

i mean thats what it says on the j23 app for the chicago AJKO's so just going by that

wouldnt be surprised since arent these supposed to have NA on them?

Bert. Bert. well the NA Jordan's were more costly from the Chicago jumpman 1 besides the branding because of the better quality (leather vs. Pleather and the tongue difference, etc.). But I'm not sure about a better "canvas". Literally nothing is different from what I see besides that tongue tag.

@j23app AJKOs really going for $140 instead of $125 or something?

they arent better canvas :lol:

they are just capitalizing off the NA. thats all if the $140 price is true

That UNC/ Georgetown pack is nice. KO's aren't my thing though. Shame on Nike for abusing the NA tag now :smh:

On that note, this is my opinion but I feel like Jordan is doing these retro+ colorways on purpose. They already put 1's back on demand and they will abuse that for sales and milk it as long as they can. Once they lose their appeal, I'm sure JB will drag us all in again by the holidays or something by releasing some OG colors like Chicago's, natural greys, metallics, etc. So I don't think we will see an OG color any time soon. To me that makes sense from a business standpoint. Can't be playing all your strong poker hands without getting rid of the junk cards.

Unfortunately I agree. Random time to commemorate the 1982 NCAA Championship, but 1's are huge right now so I guess strike while the iron is hot.

I actually prefer ko's

Not sure how I feel about that sole tho

Anyways....That pack will be copped along with the royals when they drop..... Just give me a rd

maybe its a QS?

no one has mentioned anything yet he has all the releases that drop soon :nerd:

I actually prefer ko's

Not sure how I feel about that sole tho

Anyways....That pack will be copped along with the royals when they drop..... Just give me a rd

I"m the opposite. KO's never did it for me. Too Terminator-esqe for me.

Same people saying they don't like the infrared going cop the black infrared as if it's not going be the same shade lol

red laces dont look bad man, DMPs come with them on already and i like em.

but with jeans and going out, black laces are def what you want.

Good to see everyone getting on the Knicks lace wave at the moment

definitely gives the shoe a whole new (better) look. :smokin

I wonder what pair to keep... I have breds but I am buying shadows. Idk which ones to sell. With the resell price of either of them, I can easy grab another pair and still have some extra money

Eh, just give me Chicago & Royal KOs. Anything other then that is seriously passable imo, unless they redo B/reds.

Back
Top Bottom