Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
^ yeah, sc  is saying it's a Georgetown vs. North Carolina Air Jordan 1 OG Pack..

ill take one please

Last edited:
What's just gonna post that pack - I've have grown to really dislike Carolina blue. I honestly might sleep on it.

Vandal midsole with the Nike on the tongue…

tumblr_lj1ndiMOh11qaj6h8o1_500.gif

Ohh didn't notice it was a ko... Why can't they just do it right [emoji]128532[/emoji]

Last edited:
Packaging is dope tho wonder if they come out march madness? But really how hard is it to give us unc the right way lol

geraldg2309 geraldg2309 how you feel about them? We know you don't ever stop buying 1s lol
:rofl:
1's is actually the only Jordan's I buy with a few exceptions. I'm not sure though. Canvas isn't as easy to maintain and clean as leather and definitely not as durable. I'm trying to make sure I spend money where it's worth the investment. If I don't see any other NA 1s by that time besides the Barons and those Reds.. I might give em a look. They look clean but leather >>>>

On that note, this is my opinion but I feel like Jordan is doing these retro+ colorways on purpose. They already put 1's back on demand and they will abuse that for sales and milk it as long as they can. Once they lose their appeal, I'm sure JB will drag us all in again by the holidays or something by releasing some OG colors like Chicago's, natural greys, metallics, etc. So I don't think we will see an OG color any time soon. To me that makes sense from a business standpoint. Can't be playing all your strong poker hands without getting rid of the junk cards.

Just makes me think we won't see a correct unc anytime soon because how close all these mod releases have came out together

On that note, this is my opinion but I feel like Jordan is doing these retro+ colorways on purpose. They already put 1's back on demand and they will abuse that for sales and milk it as long as they can. Once they lose their appeal, I'm sure JB will drag us all in again by the holidays or something by releasing some OG colors like Chicago's, natural greys, metallics, etc. So I don't think we will see an OG color any time soon. To me that makes sense from a business standpoint. Can't be playing all your strong poker hands without getting rid of the junk cards.
metallic 1s 
devil.gif

I was excited about the pack until I heard they were KO's, retail is probably going to be $300 too

KO's will be $140 this year

mine has the MSRP ripped off but coulda sworn they were less but not 100% sure

Back
Top Bottom