Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
paper doesnt affect 1's IMO

everything else, probably but i dont even care. i keep paper
yea i kept mine too. but didn't put it in the new boxes. i can't wait to get a wall of these containers. all my shoes were all different sized boxes and it didn't look to good. these really clean up a room. 

after 6 months finding and striking out on all release/restocks, i've finally found the best deal i can get my hands on 
those are really nice. congrats. i remember getting mine. i slept better  
laugh.gif

Paper ages white shoes. Makes clear soles yellow faster and traps dust in suede Nubuck faster. Essentially they're bad in general but you should be good with the paper for most 1s

Bad devil has spoken. Guess I'll try to link up with dude tomorrow and make it happen.:evil:  

Final request. OCD is kicking in because of the high price tag. Never heard of faked Banned 1s, but if you would, do me a solid and LCs these anyway: http://niketalk.com/t/595070/banned-1-legit-check

$650 got me like:

My size :wow: :wow:

I almost had a DS pair about 2 years ago for $450 but I slipped up :smh:

My 2013's filled the void but I still fiend for that banned leather. Sell them to me if you have a change of heart fam.

Bad devil has spoken. Guess I'll try to link up with dude tomorrow and make it happen.:evil:  

Final request. OCD is kicking in because of the high price tag. Never heard of faked Banned 1s, but if you would, do me a solid and LCs these anyway: http://niketalk.com/t/595070/banned-1-legit-check

$650 got me like:

My size :wow: :wow:

I almost had a DS pair about 2 years ago for $450 but I slipped up :smh:

My 2013's filled the void but I still fiend for that banned leather. Sell them to me if you have a change of heart fam.

with everyone telling him it was a good deal, if he sells hes probably gonna sell em for more :lol:

I always fold down the paper flat. Used to be it was more acidic but I think less so now.

The pic of the boxes is mine. Problem is you cant stand aj1's upright. Other than that they are good.

Reason for paper is some of the boxes have sharp edges poking out of the bottom. If you swipe across with your hand you will feel it.

I didn't want the little sharp edges to scratch the shoes. The paper is temporary. I plan on putting a small layer of bubblewrap at the bottom.

Here is the sku. You can call and as if they have them rather than driving for nothing. The little numbers are part of the sku as well.

Last edited:
The pic of the boxes is mine. Problem is you cant stand aj1's upright. Other than that they are good.

Reason for paper is some of the boxes have sharp edges poking out of the bottom. If you swipe across with your hand you will feel it.

I didn't want the little sharp edges to scratch the shoes. The paper is temporary. I plan on putting a small layer of bubblewrap at the bottom.
Did you get at Michael as well and is there different size boxes? I wear a 10

gnna be busy tomorrow but might have to cop 4-8 and keep used kicks in em

good looks boost

Bought a NDS pair of royals from Sole Control for 300 and I must say, they actually came in better shape than my barons I got from Nike. Swapped the inSoles and been wearing them the past two days. So glad I bought them.

When did you get those? Just checked their site and the prices are pretty high on everything.

Bought a NDS pair of royals from Sole Control for 300 and I must say, they actually came in better shape than my barons I got from Nike. Swapped the inSoles and been wearing them the past two days. So glad I bought them.

When did you get those? Just checked their site and the prices are pretty high on everything.

thats what im wondering, thats a nice price if they were damn near new

just got back from Michaels after seeing that post, thanks for that , I was able to get two, me and the lady bought one each in order to get the 40% each item. regular price is 11.99, after coupon and CA tax it came out to 7.77.

Are those boxes identical to the ones from TheContainerStore? Thinking of picking a couple boxes from there...

I bought them last friday. Its actually still on their site. size 9.5. I took a gamble because there was no pic. they came with minor creasing on toe box and nike air on the insole was all but gone, but i didnt care because i was putting new insoles in anyway. other than that they are in great condition. Im very happy with them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom