Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
What are your thoughts on nikes restock policy today, tweeting one shoe at a time? Me personally I hate it because everyone goes for the same thing at once. Atleast in the past it was a little bit of everything and I lucked out with my bred 1s. If they were to do 1s like this I would literally have no shot
  I don't even pay attention to restocks at all anymore. Dudes have monitors constantly running & especially right now since Nike has been tweeting one shoe at a time. Just not worth the frustration imo.

:lol: @ my man blurring the Jumpman on the heel of those 60+ Black/Red I's on the last page.

Last edited:
Local FB shoe group (SOS) has size 11 DS Baron 1s for retail, if anyone in the area is looking.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
@ my man blurring the Jumpman on the heel of those 60+ Black/Red I's on the last page.
blurred out???

Last edited:
I remember getting so mad when people would troll and post a link saying fsr of breds go go go and I would click it and those would come up :frown:

My girl got a pair of those… Shoe loves them!

ME? I can't get myself to buy a pair… I would only be playing myself for what i really want……. BRED 1's

why even go there if your not going for the REAL DEAL..

pretty sure those are the same as the mids pictured above, just different filter maybe?

i have these in the black and dark grey colorway, and they are actually really nice..
No completely Diff Shoe...

Check the Red Stitching on the soles

and The 93$ Mid's above the heel is made from Nubuck …...

These Bred suede mids look like the NIKE DUNK SB J Pack...

Why is it called Anthracite instead of Black????

The shoe is Black Leather in person correct???
Been eyeing that shoe for a min....still rather/NEED them LM1s Black to go with my White pair! But for the price on those mids, well worth the $$$

So I scourge the net for the AJ1 Retro OG SHadow

and to my surprise they are all sold out

except for the Flight Club for 400 USD

do you think I can still find a Shadow BN or like something VVNDS?

EBAY are all gone

Back
Top Bottom