Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I legitimately don't know where you can find denim that big in 2015.  Michael Jordan's closet???

Last edited:
yall are killing me :lol:

on a serious note....am i the only one that doesnt see the chi's on the snkrs app? or is it even supposed to be on there :nerd:

I feel bad for Airsak.

Dudes too young to be wearing grandpa jeans and he's too old to be wearing graphic tupac jerseys...

mean.gif

are the Chicago still being released this Saturday on NDC? or was it just an unreliable rumor?

yall are killing me :lol:

on a serious note....am i the only one that doesnt see the chi's on the snkrs app? or is it even supposed to be on there :nerd:

are the Chicago still being released this Saturday on NDC? or was it just an unreliable rumor?

Just a rumor, don't even get ya hopes up :lol:

I feel bad for Airsak.
Dudes too young to be wearing grandpa jeans and he's too old to be wearing graphic tupac jerseys...
:smh:

:rofl: :rofl:

Wasn't a rumor. Snkrs gave off notifications that it was. You could actually see it in your reminders but now it's no longer there.

Wasn't a rumor. Snkrs gave off notifications that it was. You could actually see it in your reminders but now it's no longer there.
I see. I guess I'll have to camp in front of my computer that morning then I guess.

Thanks

My posts are flooded on the fb groups so one guy hit me up and said he knew a guy with a 12.5 so we swapped. Just have to be persistent (took a year to find the swap).
that size is :smokin. Need those in your avy in that size

That last page was absolute gold. I got a guy in my FB group selling B/W's for $200. I'm going to wait a while longer to finesse him down to $180. They ain't going nowhere cause cats around my way are sleeping hard on them

Just got my DSM's in the mail this afternoon from kickscrew. 3 days shipped from HK to LA. Can't believe they're faster than NDC. It must've been a slow day at the customs agency.

Back
Top Bottom