Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I'm wondering when is JB going to start remastering the other OG colorways? After wearing the Chicago all day from 8:05am to 9:30pm I want some more remastered 1s, they're even more comfortable than the 7s. The UNC 1s I'm think about securing them but I don't know.

I'm wondering when is JB going to start remastering the other OG colorways? After wearing the Chicago all day from 8:05am to 9:30pm I want some more remastered 1s, they're even more comfortable than the 7s. The UNC 1s I'm think about securing them but I don't know.

My guess is they will pump out a couple new colorways in the remastered mold. Probably will be 2 years til we see bred royal or shadow.

So....
How do I prepare myself for the supposed chicago drop on saturday NDC ??

A cup of foldgers and f5??

1. Clear your cache and cookies
2. Avoid answering your cell if you are using your phone
3. Keep your app, or tab open with the link to the page
4. Keep adding to cart
5. Hit f5 until you successfully checkout and receive a confirmation email
6. Keep a pizza nearby in case you hit, or a pillow/punching bag if you miss
7. Check in on here to read all the comments and posts that comes before, during, and after it is over.

This should be all you need[emoji]128077[/emoji]

Last edited:
1. Clear your cache and cookies
2. Avoid answering your cell if you are using your phone
3. Keep your tab, or app open with the link to the page
4. Keep adding to cart
5. Hit f5 until you successfully checkout and receive a confirmation email
6. Keep a pizza nearby in case you hit, or a pillow/punching bag if you miss
7. Check in on here to read all the comments and posts that comes before, during, and after it is over.

This should be all you need[emoji]128077[/emoji]
If he has an iPhone he has a better (slightly) chance on SNKRS too.

The black and whites are nice but all black and all white highs wouldn't hurt. :nerd:

I finally pulled the trigger for a shade under 200 for black and whites to add to the collection. Family picture time.

br8knnx br8knnx
Great deal of DS. Congrats.

Seems like every time I check they cost another 25. It was time. Those new blacks with the white sole look pretty dope too. Gonna def try and cop. Was able to get the black gum off the Eastbay restock the other day. Gonna be tough to beat my most recent snag but glad I was able to pull in for retail.

Last edited:
What's everyone opinion on Family Forever's. Vi have yet to see them in person, but pics look good for a casual vibe... Can grab them at a decently low price.

What's everyone opinion on Family Forever's. Vi have yet to see them in person, but pics look good for a casual vibe... Can grab them at a decently low price.
Family Forever 1s are pretty cool.  Very casual denim material look shoe.  Easy to pair up with shorts and jeans.  They would be good beaters imo.  

cjdynasty cjdynasty
These are one of the few best 1's released. Very underrated, which is good if you are looking to buy. You can find some for about or under retail.

Family Forever 1s are pretty cool.  Very casual denim material look shoe.  Easy to pair up with shorts and jeans.  They would be good beaters imo.  
I like them better with shorts than pants imo. Today's wear with shorts :pimp:
5nlts1.jpg

Last edited:
I'm curious about the material.

These were for sale at the Miami collection there listed as high suede and wood sample they have had them for a little while now had them as sold but there back up I think for 2500. That sites got some crazy awsome samples

Very good quality for a very low price

cjdynasty cjdynasty
These are one of the few best 1's released. Very underrated, which is good if you are looking to buy. You can find some for about or under retail.

I like them better with shorts than pants imo. Today's wear with shorts :pimp:
5nlts1.jpg

Thanks all! You have sold me. ill grab them!

Thinking about putting up my worn once melo 1s size 10.5. How much you guys think I should put those up for?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom