Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
They fit bigger than the 2013 like @TR23 said. But I had to go up half size on the 2013 breds, so these 2015's are tts for me.
I feel they are a little bigger than the 2013 releases like the bred imo
Thank you! But a follow up question just to be sure. My true size is 9. However, I go 9.5 on Janoskis, Roshe Runs, and on my Nike Basketball shoes (Hyperfuse). Should I go for size 9.5 too? Or would it be fine to go size 9?

Last edited:
Thank god I had NDC receipt for my Chicago ajko. Just returned them to Nike outlet

Now need to find a way to return my sport blues
mean.gif
You could probably turn them in (without the receipt) and receive in-store credit.

Havent checked this thread in a min.

UNCs restocked on EB via phone orders?! Congrats to those who cooked.

Still need em, saw alot of local steals just need to bite soon.

yeah...no clue what is going on. heard mj might be there and db's will be displayed. will take pics.
sounds about right. 23's are hard.
if you left like some of the people that I know that were there then you now have frags, chi 23s and ovos at least, spill the beans!!

I'm sad guys, missed out on some 01 Royals. We set up a meet up, kid never ended his ebay listing and said someone copped his BIN when he was at work. The search continues...

I'm sad guys, missed out on some 01 Royals. We set up a meet up, kid never ended his ebay listing and said someone copped his BIN when he was at work. The search continues...
What does a pair of 01's typically go for in the sz 10-12 range? DS that is.

What does a pair of 01's typically go for in the sz 10-12 range? DS that is.
All depends on the seller, in this market generally DS will usually be $700+

Just have to talk to sellers.

Are you gonna wear size 10-12?

I said 10-12 because you see, example Gym Red 1's, larger sizes like that go for a lot more than size 9 and lower. Didn't know I had to specify exact size here.

No I was just confused. And seeing as 2001s don't fall into that category since they weren't an Asia/EU exclusive that logic doesn't make sense.

Unless you're just a collector and don't plan on wearing them

Back
Top Bottom