• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
That's what I was thinking earlier.

Did you order a pair of the CM 1's for $119.98?

I don't even wear the pair I have now :lol: :smh: I truly do need to break them out again though, such a nice cw.

Will rep for the lookout deals as always when I get recharged :wink:

Got this from a source on the banned 1's in September. Said they won't have OG treatment

Hey guys can I get some opinions on these SBBs? I've a handful of people say they look good, but a fellow NTer just told me he believes they're fake.Obviously they're not DS so take that in mind. Any opinions are welcome. Really don't wanna get scammed 

Last edited:
Hey guys can I get some opinions on these SBBs? I've a handful of people say they look good, but a fellow NTer just told me he believes they're fake.Obviously they're not DS so take that in mind. Any opinions are welcome. Really don't wanna get scammed 

Craftsmanship looks a little questionable on those. Almost looks like a widows peak on the back and above the wings logo looks like a roller coaster

What's is the best man el of sneaker shields for the 1s? Looking for some for my SBBs and Frags as they're a bit roomier in the new mould around the toe box. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom