• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

put kixsquare in search feature first thing to pop is this 
eek.gif

http://niketalk.com/t/528111/kixsquare-com-is-shady-buyers-beware/0_50
Just got an email with tracking information, coincidence maybe?.  Weird thing is, first tracking INFO said it was shipping from Hollywood, FL.  Now it's coming from VA.  I know it's probably a consignment shop but are they really making "Sellers" ship out their shoes?  How does that guarantee that pairs are authentic?  All I know is, if these end up being UAs or something (or even the wrong shoe), I'm hitting up PayPal with the quickness. 

I might be overreacting a bit but that's terrible customer service.  My tracking #s are coming from two different locations.  How can I trust that?

TL;DR

Vachetta Tan Jordan 1 LC on the way, wait on it *drake voice*

ugh, I agree, kixsquare is straight horrible...
..from shipping and refunds(I couldn't even imagine an actual return) to their communication etc.. its all a joke and I would def. advise anyone from shopping with them

WTF.  How did this person get my email address and why are they CC'ing inquiries to me.  This is unacceptable.  Is someone trying to swipe my package?  LOL.  Never dealing with these clowns again.  Terrible.

It's all good bruh, nothing but a lil character.... The shoe still fresh right?

ya big homie there still clean,, that slash isn't that noticeable when on feet,, just hoping it doesn't split open,,
my fav 1's ,, would love to see a remastered royal 1s this year,,

Congrats buddy!

Thank you, this thread influenced me to finally get them. I already had the 94s thought I was set but seeing all the pics of the 15 chis was so crucial and i couldn't resist. Now I'm part of the 15 chi 1 club

So these came in today. As far as what I was looking for, these are authentic. No widow peaks anywhere and the wings fill up the patch. No conplaints until further examination but I'm still not going back to Kix Square.

one of my most comfortable 1s just behind last year's CHI's...definitely a slept on shoe.  also, the only reason why i bought a pair of chuck 2s is for that lunarlon insole.  i swap them in and out of any 1s i own...game changer.

Back
Top Bottom