Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Man wonder how many pairs I'd have in my possession if I were a size 8 lol. Usually eat off releases bein a 10.5/11 haha.

Got these for a damn good price, what's the best way to clean them?

How much would the total resell value be for 9 pairs of DS 2013 Royal 1s, 4 size 11s and 5 size 10.5s be? Im trying to make a trade here and the person here next to me doesnt believe me on the value im telling em. Doesnt have to be exact but around what ballpark are we talking about so they can get an idea

Last edited:
High end prices bout $800 for the 10.5s each so $4,000 for those 5..

11 a little less guessing prolly like $700-$750... So around the ball park of $2800 for the 11s maybe a little more.

These prices though would be from seller to seller Straigh cash no consignment cut in, of course with consignment it would be a little more than what I said above

High end prices bout $800 for the 10.5s each so $4,000 for those 5..

11 a little less guessing prolly like $700-$750... So around the ball park of $2800 for the 11s maybe a little more.

These prices though would be from seller to seller Straigh cash no consignment cut in, of course with consignment it would be a little more than what I said above
Thanks for the info. Im trying to make a deal with a non-sneaker dude but hes big on selling anything on the secondary market so im trying to show him theres cash to be made on these royals I got sitting in storage

Last edited:
Thanks for the info. Im trying to make a deal with a non-sneaker dude but hes big on selling anything on the secondary market so im trying to show him theres cash to be made on these royals I got sitting in storage

Yeah you got about close to $7500 laying around. If you had smaller sizes you would had ridiculous numbers

Who has 9 pairs of royals just laying around in 2016?
I do lol. I also got 7 pairs of shadows. Got them all off one reseller for retail on release day cuz he was desparate for cash to buy the Toro 4s he won raffles for that released that same day because according to his words "are gonna be worth more later on" lol. Guess who had the last laugh 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Royals are Barry moving at $800 now even in 10.5/11

Prices are going down

I'm sitting on 2 pairs myself

Royals are Barry moving at $800 now even in 10.5/11

Prices are going down

I'm sitting on 2 pairs myself

Yeah I gave him the high end expectations, if I had said lower prices people would been like "FOR ROYALS WHERE POINT ME IN THE DIRECTION"

I do lol. I also got 7 pairs of shadows. Got them all off one reseller for retail on release day cuz he was desparate for cash to buy the Toro 4s he won raffles for that released that same day because according to his words "are gonna be worth more later on" lol. Guess who had the last laugh :lol:  

I believe it.... I seen crazier.

Back
Top Bottom