Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
anyone ever ordered jordans off amazon.com?
I ordered som3 laser 4s, transaction went smooth. However they aren't regulated at all sounl3ss you have a good eye for fakes I wouldn't buy there. Everything is returnable, but sometimes you just don't know.

seen shattered backboards on there from 350. lol. free returns i might take a chance

Hometown BBQ Swag lol...

Just picked these up NDS from the Bay about two weeks ago. Hopefully I can resist wearing these daily, like I did with my original pair that are now beaters... first time I brought them out.

Finally, after 3 weeks came home to these babies.

That fully stripped look just doesn't work on the LM. Especially the white pair.

One of the Guys I've bought from and sold to before is asking $480 for both of these shipped. Both DS , shattereds laced up and LM paint removed. I thought I was getting a superrr steal of a deal but after hearing the worth of th stripped LM , idk anymore lol

@niketalk33 I mean that's not that bad of a deal imo. SBB DS are over 3 alone so. Id try to make that deal work. They look around my size send it my way if you don't :lol:

Edit- wait $480 together or each?

Last edited:
SBB are $350 give or take? Minus the stripping it's whatever.

Maybe you could ask for a lower price

I swear with all the lace swaps Ive seen. Nothing looks better on the chis than the black laces. Im also glad to see someone else does the same lace up style I do.
Ironically I almost swapped to white for last night but changed my mind at the last minute lol.

$480 total shipped , both pairs included

SBB are around $350 so $130 for stripped DS LMs sounds good.Just depends on if you're cool w them being stripped or not. Personally I don't like the LM stripped, esp w the white stitching

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom