Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Well I actually want both . Is the letterman better quality than the metallic ?
Not sure how the quality is on the Metallic 1's.  Did not buy them.  It is a clean color way that you could probably get more use out of but I have enough of that type of shoe.  The Letterman color way is slightly odd and I don't have many that are similar to it.

Gearing up for some good ol' beer pong with the people's

Dem Aquas [emoji]128526[/emoji] Chi's are best without question but I'm fiendin for the remastered Aqua. Such a versatile shoe that really pops and is beautifully done.

Last edited:
Traded a pair of CP3 13's for a pair of Melos. Not the best quality but I'm a Knicks/Melo fan so it was a must have. These were pretty difficult to get in my area when they first dropped. A lot of late shipments and no set release date caused me to miss out at retail but glad to finally have them in the collection.
never wore mine.. these pics remind me why I wanted them so bad, need to unDS them soon!

With kicks I really really like i always try to unDS them at some special occasion that never comes. That stupid
ohwell.gif

Does anyone here have the metallic lows and highs ? I'm wondering if they're the same quality as each other ? Having the lows I might just buy the lettermans for now

Does anyone here have the metallic lows and highs ? I'm wondering if they're the same quality as each other ? Having the lows I might just buy the lettermans for now

Lows and Highs are both good quality. Not the same though, highs have overall softer leather all around. Lows have the softest parts on the toe box and side panels. The other spots are a stiffer material.

I havent worn my Melo 1s in awhile.  I was big into them when they first dropped but after copping other 1s, these fell off the radar.  Agree that the quality aint nearly as good as Frags or SBBs but still a cool colorway.  I just find these harder to pair up with my wardrobe since I'm not a gold flashy guy.  Think the youngins here can pull these off better

I havent worn my Melo 1s in awhile.  I was big into them when they first dropped but after copping other 1s, these fell off the radar.  Agree that the quality aint nearly as good as Frags or SBBs but still a cool colorway.  I just find these harder to pair up with my wardrobe since I'm not a gold flashy guy.  Think the youngins here can pull these off better

You don't have to do much with the Melo's

i loved the CW of the melos, minus the jumpman. i'm a melo/knicks fan too, but i had to sell them. they were just way too uncomfortable for my wide feet. i could've gone maybe a half size up, but then i would have too much room in the toe. if that CW was in a similar mold/quality as some of the recently released 1s, they'd be top 3 CW all time.

Last edited:
Damn what was the price

Never in my life have I seen anything decent especially name brand shoes at marshalls

$30? I would have easily grabbed a pair

Damn :x

Anyone know if any in Michigan have some in stock? Don't care for 1.5 but $30 I'll take a pair

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom