Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Why would someone pay more for a used pair of shoes that cost more than when they were brand new? Just curious. I keep reading how the going rate is this and that but its not a sellers market like we are led to believe. I see sellers asking for over 1000 dollars for AJ 1 Fragments but how many sellers are really getting that? None. Sellers set their prices based what YOU are willing to pay not what they are asking for.

This is my 1's

Why would someone pay more for a used pair of shoes that cost more than when they were brand new? Just curious. I keep reading how the going rate is this and that but its not a sellers market like we are led to believe. I see sellers asking for over 1000 dollars for AJ 1 Fragments but how many sellers are really getting that? None. Sellers set their prices based what YOU are willing to pay not what they are asking for.
Ressellers list sneakers at absurd prices so that when people see a used pair for cheaper it looks like a deal. On ebay there are clowns trying to sell one pair of lance mountains for $700 brand new and projectblitz is selling them for $600 so I can see why $350 for a used pair seems reasonable to some , but its not a good deal at all. Stop paying resell for shoes already  worn. Dont feed the hypebeast. 

Last edited:
Where are you guys seeing 2013 breds for the low? I checked on eBay earlier today, and the lowest price I found in my size was 400, and they were used :rolleyes

First time poster, long time reader....Looking forward to my first pair of AJ1 with the upcoming bred release. Hopefully I can be welcome in such a great bonded AJ1 family!

Back
Top Bottom