Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I like how people on eBay sell fakes for less than authentic pairs like their doing you a favor.

Got my second pair from flight club, does this sticker mean they came from overseas? Originally?
tumbledless swoosh looks cleaner IMO

Legit on the right, fakes on left. Toe box shape is flatter on the fakes
fakes on top, legit on bottom.
Fakes seems to be a repeating tiny triangle pattern while the real seem to be just random pebble speckled.

Left is fake, right is legit.
Coloring and even shine(might not be noticeable in pics) are different.

Here are a couple pics. Will do a more in depth when I have time when I get home after work.

Last edited:
Legit on the right, fakes on left. Toe box shape is flatter on the fakes
fakes on top, legit on bottom.
Fakes seems to be a repeating tiny triangle pattern while the real seem to be just random pebble speckled.

Left is fake, right is legit.
Coloring and even shine(might not be noticeable in pics) are different.

Here are a couple pics. Will do a more in depth when I have time when I get home after work.
Repped.  Fakes are getting to close to the real thing.

How did the crease in front of the right shoe already?  Did that happen before you wore them?

The shoes my be too big. The soft leather crease in that spot really gives it away. I have it in most ofamous my pairs. I thought I was a 13 but I'm more of a 12-12.6 wearing lows made me realize it. Im actually trying to recover all pairs of highs in a 12-12.5

They need to release the right shoe as a separate colorway

http://*************.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/image-51.jpeg
[emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji]

I just wish they would've made the tongues the same color on both shoes, whether it had been black or white. The "Top 3" concept came together better than I had envisioned but rocking a shoe with two different color tongues in uncharted territory for me. Those who've liked the What the Kobe's and Bron's might be more receptive to it because those would be two different shoes altogether on some editions.

itzzzberny itzzzberny thanks for the comparison. Post up more flaws when you get a chance especially the tongue...I'm curious if all the fakes have that first section height flaw...

I hope everything goes well with eBay and u get ur refund! did you pay with PayPal?

itzzzberny itzzzberny thanks for the comparison. Post up more flaws when you get a chance especially the tongue...I'm curious if all the fakes have that first section height flaw...

I hope everything goes well with eBay and u get ur refund! did you pay with PayPal?
There is a noticable difference on the tongue. I will post them for you later and thanks for the support.
Btw yes I used PayPal, not worried for the refund. I'm on a mission to make the seller regret sending me fakes.

Last edited:
@itzzzberny thanks for the comparison. Post up more flaws when you get a chance especially the tongue...I'm curious if all the fakes have that first section height flaw...

I've seen some fakes that have the upper two sections of the tongue almost identical to the real pairs. Some fake factories in China are doing a much better job than others at replicating retail pairs its scary.

[@=/u/50276/itzzzberny]@itzzzberny[/@] thanks for the comparison. Post up more flaws when you get a chance especially the tongue...I'm curious if all the fakes have that first section height flaw...

I've seen some fakes that have the upper two sections of the tongue almost identical to the real pairs. Some fake factories in China are doing a much better job than others at replicating retail pairs its scary.
In hand you can easily tell the difference. Stay tuned for the detailled write up.

In hand you can easily tell the difference. Stay tuned for the detailled write up.

Is what u received different than the pics u saw when buying? Like switched it up?
The seller used a bunch of pics (had a FSR) the main one kind of looked stolen from an Instagram. In the description they wrote will not send additional pics. I knew going in that they were mostly likely fake, that prices was a steal considering it was on eBay ($260 shipped)

Last edited:
yo the seller I bought from talking about  , he had a family emergeny made me wait a week , then says his flight was delayed , so he will offer me a refund. Ill wait until monday for him to ship or im giving him negative feedback for giving me the run around.

Back
Top Bottom