Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Y'all hate that NY gets a bunch of stuff when the reality is no NY'er with a job or responsibilities has a remote chance at anything. :smh:

That's fax.

Times like these I wish I was young again but then I remember that being employed > funemployed.

Y'all hate that NY gets a bunch of stuff when the reality is no NY'er with a job or responsibilities has a remote chance at anything. :smh:

left my office to see what the line was like maybe 25 minutes after seeing the tweet and there was no way I was waiting in that line. Its just amazing that so many people have no responsibilities and can just hit that line as soon as the tweet goes out

Yoooooo. Just got this notification.

They shoulda did this with the initial release. Oh well, better late than never. Congrats.

Thought it was an error, like the Draw msg for SBB 2.0's, but wow pair #2 of Banneds 
nthat.gif
 lucky day

Werd, this is basically why these aint for us my man.

This is just "talking circle" stuff for hypebeasts

Because people like something other than yourself, it automatically categorizes them as a hype beast ? Lol

LOL my own logic used against me

Dont quote me on it, my POV comes from a background where I have seen ppl enter the shoe game due to a shoe's potentisl value from supply & demand in conparison to actualky appreciating the shoes themselves.

What the what?

Got the notification like others. Already had doubled up after striking out. Couldn't pass up a pair @ retail though.

But...why? Couldn't they have done this on RD? I wonder how many they put back or if there is any correlation between having reserved other pairs (I did w/ the XX1s) and getting these reserved.

might need to cop some j's off the app so i start getting these reserved notifications. all they reserve for me are racers since i use to cop them 

Back
Top Bottom