Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Ugh. Putting away my 2016 Bred's when I noticed this gash on the rear of one of the shoes. Remembered sometime last week, a spring-loaded door shut on my heel as I was walking thru. Thought the kicks made it out OK, but guess not. Of course this had to happen to my favorite AJ1. It couldn't have been on a day that I was wearing my beater Cyber Mondays or 1.5's. 

Was debating trying to touch it up, but I'd probably end up making it worse. I should be OK with this since this is exactly the reason I doubled up. However, in my own warped mind I now want to try and pick up a 3rd pair DS and just beat these to s***. 

How do you guys deal with this stuff when it's one of your cherished pairs? Try to fix it, or wear it like a battle scar. Just curious.

Damn those still look brand new :/ I would touch it up

Ugh. Putting away my 2016 Bred's when I noticed this gash on the rear of one of the shoes. Remembered sometime last week, a spring-loaded door shut on my heel as I was walking thru. Thought the kicks made it out OK, but guess not. Of course this had to happen to my favorite AJ1. It couldn't have been on a day that I was wearing my beater Cyber Mondays or 1.5's. 

Was debating trying to touch it up, but I'd probably end up making it worse. I should be OK with this since this is exactly the reason I doubled up. However, in my own warped mind I now want to try and pick up a 3rd pair DS and just beat these to s***. 

How do you guys deal with this stuff when it's one of your cherished pairs? Try to fix it, or wear it like a battle scar. Just curious.

Same thing happened to my Royal's. Just wear em or paint some Angelus over it if you wanna fix it

Is this a joke? Lol

That scuff gives the shoe character. Wear it and don't be concerned, much more important things to worry about in life.

END sizing is messed up from the drop down, no? Only showing UK 10.5, 11.5, 12, 14.

Where's that UK11?

END sizing is messed up from the drop down, no? Only showing UK 10.5, 11.5, 12, 14.

Where's that UK11?

Where's that UK11?

Yeah I had to go a half size smaller since my size ran out. Which is ok since remaster run a little big.

Btw, I've only won one raffle and it was the END raffle for the BTs. So miracles do happen.

Back
Top Bottom