Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

Why can't js be this cheap... Also, I wonder why these have nike air on the tongue when other GS 1s don't get it [emoji]129300[/emoji]

These are actually more expensive than the Serena's. Those were only 100

2017 bhm suck! Lettermans are way better. I actually turned mine into beaters cuz a replacement is cheap

2017 bhm suck! Lettermans are way better. I actually turned mine into beaters cuz a replacement is cheap
I should've copped these lettermans my friend's friend was selling for $60 smh. Didn't have cash on me and he sold it before I could go to the bank.

I'm still having trouble on what to wear with my lettermans

Black, grey, olive, Navy shirts would all look fire

Are the Lettermans more comfortable than the black yin/yang pair? Wore those a few times and they aren't comfortable at all imo

Last edited:
---

on an unrelated note, what size does a us women's 6 correspond to in the 2016 banneds? thinking of getting a pair for a (female) friend

edit: 4.5y, correct?

I'm about 90% sure a women's 6 is a Kids 6. U might wanna take her to a shoe store just in case but the sizing change typically doesn't happen until after size 7.

I don't think that's correct. My wife wears a women's 8 and a kids 6.5Y (EU 39)

Size change after 7. That's why I suggested he has her try some on. GS sizes can be tricky a little boys 6 and a little girls 6 is the same if I recall. I could be wrong though.

Size change after 7. That's why I suggested he has her try some on. GS sizes can be tricky a little boys 6 and a little girls 6 is the same if I recall. I could be wrong though.
I understood. But I'm saying that's incorrect. He was right from the start. Women's 6 is a 4.5Y. But sure, go to the store and ask.

Nah nike is good for charging a couple extra bucks when they use the "OG" label.

120 still way better than 160 though.
That explains why regular Jordan 1 highs are 20 less
They are charging a extra 20 just like they charge a extra 20 for Nike air branding on the back of other retros :/

Hi guys, not a fan of 1 but got a reserved pair of the " black cat " OG 1 from nike+. 

Is this kind of limited or nah? never know if this's an og before too lol.

Thanks.

appreciate the love nike, but all these jordan reservations youre giving me now is making me lose hope that ill be getting one in april 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
The only reservation I actually brought was Space Jams. I hope they don't punish me lol

I see they saved the black and gold 4's for me too.....pass Nike. Nice, but not retail nice.

Back
Top Bottom