Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Bull. The all-star joints just released.

All OG high 1s are great imho.
laugh.gif
while you may love ALL your kids ... there's a few (or maybe only 1) that hold a special place in your heart.

Thinkin about wearing my 2016 b/reds for a month straight as beaters while counting down until royals drop. Need to secure a sz 12 though before I go balls out on my sz 13s

ASG's aren't even close to SBB's in terms of quality. Overall they're not bad, but I don't see how they're worth $15 more than every other 1 that released in recent memory. Material is similar to black toes except with a stiff rubber-like collar. I prefer the black toes over these, even with the white tongue. If you missed out, don't feel too bad.

I hate to be that guy. Just to preface my comment, no I don't own the shoe!

SBBs is a overhyped cw with a decent looking insole. Just a glorified Halloween shoe.

Last edited:

SBBs is a overhyped cw with a decent looking insole. Just a glorified Halloween shoe.
Your opinion is appreciated. There is never a shoe that everyone likes. Truth be told the majority of fans like quality and resell more than anything.

every time i see SBB posted here, i hurt a little.

So many ragrets passing on that one

After seeing how the quality turned out, I do kind of wish I grabbed a pair when I had the chance. But I was never a huge fan of the orange or the off-white/sail colors. So it would be cool to add them to the collection, but I won't shed too many tears. On a happier note, my ASGs showed up today, and I'm glad I DID grab these. I do love the SBB color blocking however, so I'm glad these use that same scheme.

I have the shoe and isn't really all that. I have worn them once and I look at them every once in a while, just because I know everybody else wants them, otherwise I probably wouldn't even take them out the box to look at. Leather does fell nice, but really doesn't matter, if I don't feel like wearing them.

Back
Top Bottom