Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
He's laughing at the fact you said "a lot of sick people slept on the shoe". Some people don't like the shoe, others don't care. Stop trying to hype up the shoe just because you secured a pair.
THIS.
The shoe is nice and all, very nice color blocking. I just don't like the toebox and the back of the shoe material. I understand they had to do it for the effect, but I hate my melo 1s because of that material and it looked like they used the same. If the toebox was just black, would have been a MUST COP when I had in hand. If they still have em this Friday I'll add to the collection.

I have a pair zoom insoles from eBay. Don't see how'd that work with any type of insoles. Make the shoe fit way different/tight.

He's laughing at the fact you said "a lot of sick people slept on the shoe". Some people don't like the shoe, others don't care. Stop trying to hype up the shoe just because you secured a pair.
Man I'm not hyping the shoe dude. I'm one person who voiced an opinion. That's it. You are making  something bigger than what it is. That's all gotta say. Reply how you feel. You won't get a rebuttal from me

I have a pair zoom insoles from eBay. Don't see how'd that work with any type of insoles. Make the shoe fit way different/tight.
Yeah that's what I was thinking as well. It would have to be cut a specific way. It's just a thought. I love Zoom air and I got breds on today and was thinking geez zoom air insole would be nice in these. Glad to hear a few of yall have tried this lmao.

Last edited:

SNKRS pair arrived. Love it

Those mids are like crazy disappointing.

Had the pack a few years ago but was really excited to see them get released as highs.

Oh well money saved

How could Jordan drop the ball like this... they must really hate the consumers. I mean for god sakes you gave those gs valentine 1s og treatment why not these

Last edited:
Are they ******* serious? :stoneface:

I'd consider it if they drop to a nice price and the materials aren't bad, but turning them into a Nike Air High would practically have been a layup.

Last edited:
its counter-intuitive that a tighter fitting shoe would crease less. If its closer to the foot, then it is bending with every step. A looser toe box (larger size) wouldnt be as near the toes. Ttherefore, crease less. A Forcefield is just filling out the empty space between the toe and maintaining a flat solid soit (to decrease toe bend/crease). I find it uncomfortable and it effects the ventilation

Basing this off a quick glance at my 1's. The sz 13s look to be in better shape than my size 12s

Last edited:
Lol when I was in 8th grade, a JB employee was trying to talk to my Mom.
He sent me the OLNL pack for my 14th bday for free :nthat:
I used to love the yellow and black pair, wouldn't even touch them now (maybe if it was in OG HI form).
Funny how tastes change as you get older.

Back
Top Bottom