Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Finally... my first pair of 1s! Surprising I know but I never was able to cop any whenever a cw I wanted released (SBB 2.0, Bred, Black Toe) and I refused to pay resell. Caught these on a Footlocker.com restock last Tuesday and they smell great. Can't wait to get more [emoji]128293[/emoji]

Idk why so much hate on the rare airs.. these shoes are clean af... turning these into custom frags

I know this is the 1s thread but I gotta say ya'LL. Im so excited that the Atmos Air Max 1 is returning this year. Anyone else in for those? It cuts so close to the 1st but screw it. Imma be in line for two releases if it comes down to it. Im loving 2017 so far.

That's because they aren't confirmed

That topic Been dead since we haven't heard a word about em in Months

I'm sure if someone mentioned em it would already have been posted in here multiple times

I didn't think so. Saw this and thought maybe something was said somewhere and I missed it. Oh well. I'm sure those and shadows if not this year maybe next

I know this is the 1s thread but I gotta say ya'LL. Im so excited that the Atmos Air Max 1 is returning this year. Anyone else in for those? It cuts so close to the 1st but screw it. Imma be in line for two releases if it comes down to it. Im loving 2017 so far.

With all the publicity they are having and the popularity that shoe garners....I have a feeling that release will be a tough one.:rolleyes

Owned every version of the blk/red (cept real banned). Can confirme 2013 trash af. That whole year of retro 1s.

Enthusiaists hurt. Fake news. Sad!

I have 2014 Black/White and there pretty decent quality. I'm sure the remastered version would be superior based on the newer mold.

want to clarify i was asking because SNKRFollower mentioned it was coming out this year. I was not confirming. Genuinely curious since i was going to drop money on the previous release but would prefer to wait if true

its cool...but no, no confirmation on black/whites releasing this year. i was in the same position as you recently and had a chance for a VNDS 2014 pair for a decent price. after asking around here, it became clear that they werent releasing anytime soon...so i went ahead and jumped on that sale quick.

if its a good deal for the 2014s, go for it. supply of good, clean pairs are def drying up.

I'm a huge fan of black/white 1's. I have many colorways of the 1's but I always come back to the b/w's. Had 2 pairs, gave one away as a Xmas gift, and beat my other pair.

If and when they release again, I'm doubling up again. Love the simplicity of it. :smokin

Yeah, speculation says it may be a pack
Don't think they will be. This close to release we would have gotten some pics leaked already. That one pic making the rounds looks like a custom and its the only one so far, so until we see more people posting pics of those I'm going to say it's a fake someone did to troll people. 

want to clarify i was asking because SNKRFollower mentioned it was coming out this year. I was not confirming. Genuinely curious since i was going to drop money on the previous release but would prefer to wait if true

Wait, what? I never said anything about B/Ws coming out. I only reacted to what was said previously.

I'm a huge fan of black/white 1's. I have many colorways of the 1's but I always come back to the b/w's. Had 2 pairs, gave one away as a Xmas gift, and beat my other pair.

If and when they release again, I'm doubling up again. Love the simplicity of it. :smokin

Yeah the black white 1 are very nice. Happy to own a pair.

Back
Top Bottom