• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
No 94 love??

I like my 94s

Last edited:
im trying to restore my baned 1 2009 boston pack where can i get some "BLACK SHOE STRINGS " that go with them all i got is the red ones ?

Most calling 2013 trash never even owned em :rofl:

Y'all sheep and follow opinions on NT just to fit in

By no means great leather, decent at best.

Y'all just saying trash because you read it on here, most struck out on em thy were hard as **** get and resell was pretty high til the 2016 dropped

Carry on

How did you miss out on the 2013 royals? My cousin was able to get multiple pears for us at a shop in Australia. I remember even other NT'ers eating at this particular shop whos stock was pretty high. This was before the hype for 1s.

I didnt miss out on 2013 royals
But back then hype on shoes was ony beginning here its gone from easy as like them too now where every dog and gradma has a collection of jordans

Most calling 2013 trash never even owned em :rofl:

Y'all just saying trash because you read it on here, most struck out on em thy were hard as **** get and resell was pretty high til the 2016 dropped

Carry on

why you sound so hurt b? 

I'm not, I have multiples of both

Just funny to me that's all.

Most calling 2013 trash never even owned em
roll.gif

Carry on

why you sound so hurt b? 

Wore my 2013's for beer week in my area. Was able to grab a couple of very limited brews. I've beaten these into the ground so at this point the leather is pretty soft. Still love this pair and will continue to beat em until I'm ready to lace the 2016

As much as I like the 2016, the 2013 are fine too. My 2013 breds still smell like good leather. Will never let them go.

I know you ain't talking b. Everyone can have their own opinion but no need to call others names for expressing their own opinions when they too are valid

What are you talking about? Who did I call a name?

You saying he sound hurt.., he probably has been buying ones longer than you though... how could he be hurt? Okay.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom