Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Just try and get out of the way ya'll :lol:...

Last edited:
Not a Spike fan, but he does have a $30 million penthouse in Upper east side, New York. My point here is, I don't think he will jeopardize his reputation for a few g's.

I was at the spike lee event today..what a **** show, no bands ppl camped all night only for security to pick people at random I was one of the people that were picked then as I'm about to go in they came out and said sold out. Security said the night before that this is not Nike event, Spike Lee decided to this on his own. I highly doubt we will see any pictures of pairs soon, they decided to ship after you payed. ppl that were there since the announcement got played and ppl that acted out got pairs SMH. I left with an autographed hat  

I was at the spike lee event today..what a **** show, no bands ppl camped all night only for security to pick people at random I was one of the people that were picked then as I'm about to go in they came out and said sold out. Security said the night before that this is not Nike event, Spike Lee decided to this on his own. I highly doubt we will see any pictures of pairs soon, they decided to ship after you payed. ppl that were there since the announcement got played and ppl that acted out got pairs SMH. I left with an autographed hat  
Wow. Thanks for the info. Seems like a big waste of time.

Dang so I guess you guys cant even write nike to get justice. Spike Lee probably got some sick satisfaction out of wasting people's time. They did the famous pick "random people"
tired.gif
 while people had been there since the day before waiting.  

that explains the sus looking 40 Acres tongue tag .... 
roll.gif

so how did it work for the people who got to "cop"? they handed over $300 + tax i assume, and got their name and shipping info taken down?

Ok guys can somebody tell me what's the deal is with this glitter? My aj1 low og royal has it all over! What is it ,why is it ,and what can I do??
Thanks ya

Ok guys can somebody tell me what's the deal is with this glitter? My aj1 low og royal has it all over! What is it ,why is it ,and what can I do??
Thanks ya
Wipe it off, and welcome to glitter gang

Back
Top Bottom