Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
What's on foot today, I rocked these....

UPS taking forever today[emoji]128533[/emoji] Waiting on SBB, royal and met red today! black toe and carmines still in the shop for tongue swap but expected next week along with storm blues and can't forget about warriors championship hat!![emoji]128527[/emoji]
Happy Father's Day weekend everybody

Should I cop 2015 unc's or 2014 black whites. Need to add more true ogs to the collection. Also if the sails are releasing on the 20th why hasn't anybody added it to the release calender. I can't find any retailers besides outside of u.s. even talking about them. I would be surprised these drop on the 20th. Seems like there's no real confirmation on this release or triple blacks

Spoke to my bro who was at the Spike release. Same one who scored during the Kaws debacle at the museum. Happens to live in the neighborhood so I hit him as soon as the info dropped. Confirmed it was a **** show. Did get a receipt and they took his info. There were only a few pairs on the premises and they were all samples, so the people who got through will have them shipped. Also noted the the quality was pretty good in hand.

Sails I will need to see in person, they look nice though. I just need to see the sail color in person to make sure they don't just look all white.

Sails I will need to see in person, they look nice though. I just need to see the sail color in person to make sure they don't just look all white.
its closer to white than sail its a good color Imo not *** dark as the sail on sbb more like an eggshell white 

The sails are nice, especially if you add red laces.  Personally, I couldn't do a completely all white shoe.

Should I cop 2015 unc's or 2014 black whites. Need to add more true ogs to the collection. Also if the sails are releasing on the 20th why hasn't anybody added it to the release calender. I can't find any retailers besides outside of u.s. even talking about them. I would be surprised these drop on the 20th. Seems like there's no real confirmation on this release or triple blacks
Black whites. Shoe is so god damn soft.

Back
Top Bottom