Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I can't believe I own both either. Ever since I've seen them, I've always wanted them but after seeing the prices it was less than likely I was going to secure them with the added on effect that Nike Air 1 releases were limited. 

would u guys trade your royals, breds, sbbs, and chicagos for frags considering their all brand new

would u guys trade your royals, breds, sbbs, and chicagos for frags considering their all brand new
No, I would never do a trade like that. Four shoes for one is a no no. Three original colorway 1s for one limited Jordan 1 is a no no. Three original colorway 1s and a limited special edition Jordan 1 with premium leather for one limited Jordan 1 with a lightning bolt symbol is a definite no no.

No, I would never do a trade like that. Four shoes for one is a no no. Three original colorway 1s for one limited Jordan 1 is a no no. Three original colorway 1s and a limited special edition Jordan 1 with premium leather for one limited Jordan 1 with a lightning bolt symbol is a definite no no.

SBBs were a " limited special edition with premium leather"???!? Lolol

let me think about that one....two of the most difficult 1s to get at retail (SBBs CHIs) another OG (BReds) for hypebeast special (Frags)....

Considering mentally where I'm at I would likely heavily consider making that trade to have a more minimal/essential aesthetic to my collection. It really depends on the individual. Some will say nah others would say yes. Honestly if I was presented with that trade, Idk.

My 2 recent pickups...basically 2 for the price of 1

Copped trip blacks off asphalt and just copped sails on 43einhalb site. Both have the ups saver shipping. Which should only take 3 to 4 days. Only 356$ with shipping for both which is only $10 more than retail with tax. I don't like waiting for them to go on disco. With the quality on these I need these super fast.

Back
Top Bottom