Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Late to 1s but I'm trying to catch up on some color ways that I missed out on. What do you guys think is a fair deal on black toes, reverse sbb, and banneds? It seems like black toes and reverse sbb can still be had around $270ish give or take. Banneds are definitely higher

Last edited:
somebody get this man his sails.

I need em. Shoulda copped on that foreign site up there when I had the chance. Now my size 10 is gone and Kickz.com is charging $170 plus $51 in shipping. Is what it is. People are sleeping on these right now but I think it's one of the better cws released yet.

Hype is strange. Nike actually drops some dope s*** and people snooze. They market trash and people get hyped up on the trash. I.e Wings. These completely sh*t on those but nobody wants em lol. Bet dudes wake up if Nike reserves these for EU exclusively. I just need my pair.

Late to 1s but I'm trying to catch up on some color ways that I missed out on. What do you guys think is a fair deal on black toes, reverse sbb, and banneds? It seems like black toes and reverse sbb can still be had around $270ish give or take. Banneds are definitely higher
Where? I'll settle for those if I can secure them for that price.

Also, from where I'm sitting, these sails ain't your regular metallics or Letterman 1s. The notion that these will be easily attainable and be had on discount remains to be seen and I'll believe that when I see it. So far it's been the exact opposite. I'll remain on the hunt.

Last edited:
These sails ain't metallics. The notion that these will be easily attainable and be had on discount remains to be seen and I'll believe that when I see it. So far it's the exact opposite. I'll remain on the hunt.

Definitely! when I get paid the sails must be had they seem to be selling pretty quickly not trying to run the risk of missing out cuz this forum has me convinced that they'll sit.

dudes have literally been posting links to buy them...
:smh:

As if people aren't trying to get them stateside, possibly under retail vs mad shipping charges and possibly customs issues.

dudes have literally been posting links to buy them...
:smh:

As if people aren't trying to get them stateside, possibly under retail vs mad shipping charges and possibly customs issues.

This.

I have a $20 off coupon that I want to use on the triple blacks.
lol what custom fee? Ya'll wildin
Plus when vat is removed and they add shipping you usually end up payin straight up retail.
Come on now. Even before customs wasn't 800 but 220 you'd still not get charged. Stop it

Plus when vat is removed and they add shipping you usually end up payin straight up retail.
Come on now. Even before customs wasn't 800 but 220 you'd still not get charged. Stop it

Hey I don't buy oversees much. Maybe I should let you add em to cart for me since you know how to get em at retail so good. Man I just want a pair. Sites ran with a June 20 release date and they dropped in EU only. Them and Nike is the ones wild'n. I'm gonna go on there and try to remove the vat like you mentioned. How does that work? I'm serious about copping a pair just don't want to overpay if I don't have to. You can understand that, huh?

Hey I don't buy oversees much. Maybe I should let you add em to cart for me since you know how to get em at retail so good. Man I just want a pair. Sites ran with a June 20 release date and they dropped in EU only. Them and Nike is the ones wild'n. I'm gonna go on there and try to remove the vat like you mentioned. How does that work? I'm serious about copping a pair just don't want to overpay if I don't have to. You can understand that, huh?
I had the same hesitation. U don't need to remove anything or do anything complicated, it's the same as ordering from any American site. When u enter shipping information the price will automatically adjust, the only thing confusing about it is it shows the price in euros. PayPal receipt was 182.52 American, shipped to ca

once you put in your country, most sites will auto do it like they should right there or once you continue to the next step. It's tax, they can't charge their tax for countries outside of who it pertains to
For example, my Chicago 9s I paid 191 shipped after calculations. Usually shoes that are 220 here, are 200 there cuz they don't have the msrp so true blue 3s on release o copped for 190

Last edited:
I hope that's not US dollars. if so Yikes. I paid 356 total from two German sites. They should be here tomorrow and Friday 2-3 day shipping from germany to Texas included in my total price

No it is Australian dollars mate. Works out the same as US retail. Just diff currency diff country m8

Last edited:
I had the same hesitation. U don't need to remove anything or do anything complicated, it's the same as ordering from any American site. When u enter shipping information the price will automatically adjust, the only thing confusing about it is it shows the price in euros. PayPal receipt was 182.52 American, shipped to ca

On kicks.com? My size is sold out on that 43 site and bstn. This is my total on kickz.com

200,95€ in US converts to $223.63. Am I missing something?

On kicks.com? My size is sold out on that 43 site and bstn. This is my total on kickz.com

200,95€ in US converts to $223.63. Am I missing something?
they might remove it once you continue but I don't mess wit them, some EU places are shady and don't remove it tho

Check your PM

Our dollar must be **** again apparently

Last edited:
I hit on the last size 11 on the 43 site from previous page.... the price changed once I selected US shipping, the vat was removed and the shipping charge was added, it was 158 euro total, PayPal billed me 182 American

Damn sails ain't sitting for long are they.. triple blacks a disco buy, but sails.. I think it started to growing on me. Local NDC still don't carry them though otherwise I'll be able to 20% offa dat cart..smh

Sorry to confuse some a few days ago, I referred to the upcoming Quai 54 AJ1 as the N7 [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128128[/emoji]. But I went back and fixed it.

Back
Top Bottom