Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
jesus christ these sails can lick my balls i don't care if they were made of beef jerky they are ugly and overpriced. Lets talk about how cool frags are again, anybody got a picture of a beat pair?

You sound mad at the shoe itself lol

Last edited:
"Sails are trash"

"No frags are trash"

"Bred are the best cw"

"Hell nah shadows ftw"

This thread [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Triple Blacks and Sails have been available on the NZ Nike site since the 20th. Must be the first time ever we got a release before the US.

FYI: Still pretty much a full size range of the New Loves available as well....

I was contemplating getting the sails cuz they look dope with the red laces but now that I know the black one is matte not that shiny blk I think I'm getting both

Comparison of colorways: check

Comparison of leather quality: check

Bashing each other: check

Stock photos: check

Delivered photos: check

Glitter gate: check this **** out

Went to a local consignment shop to see what they have in stock, Cyber Monday 1's in my size for retail. Sounds good until I checked the other side not plastic wrapped.

Holy camoly that bad boy was glittering like MJackson's glove

I know it wipes off easy but daaaaaamn son, that ish was covered in glitter.

Glittergate: check

Idk why you guys keep equating it 2 sleeping... no one is trying 2 pay full price or buy them overseas is the thing you all aren't understanding
doesn't appear anybodys sleeping to me. And everyone is pretty much paying full price and buying overseas at this point. I'm sure alot of penny pinchers are waiting and that's fine with me.

triple blacks I ordered from overkill have been stuck in customs or some **** for like 6 days why the **** didn't they ship them fed ex like asphalt gold did I got the sails in literally 3 days from Germany 

Chis on feet today for my bro in laws bday

Gonna cop the Royals and motorsport son stockx for my birthday today. They are 1000% legit right? Their prices are nice

Was anxiously waiting for the triple black, but now I'm on the fence whether I should just get the BHM, will be cheaper, and the leather seems to be much better, but that velcro ish is pretty **** haha. Sucks that they went with a plastic ankle collar on the triple blacks.

Last edited:
These triple blacks are WAY better than BHMs. It's not even close, despite them both being all black shoes. It's all in the details.

Yall really hyping the tripple black and sail pair. But I won't budge! Not cuz I'm sleep but cuz I been spending too much so gota cut back. Was waiting for the quai 54 pair .. But they butt ugly so I guess ill pass on those too

Back
Top Bottom