Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I might be late but have the triple black OG 1s drop yet? If so can someone point me in the right direction?

what do you guys feel are the best NA 1 releases this year?
I'm guna say AS1. Cw and CB is a masterpiece. My pair:

^ Quais not bad, no jumpman on the back is a +. On the fence.
needs a white midsole!

On  a side note what's with this Mr. unloved1s dude? Does he post on here? He gets a little bit of fame and thinks he is some kind of philosophy guru. Had to block his annoying posts on IG. 

Yeah I was following from around the start of the account, but had to stop. The motivational **** is so corny. Plus he's one of those guys that just built a massive account from reposting other peoples pics.

I don't remember it being on every single post. It became way too much. Plus the story videos of him in the car every day just nodding his head to music while looking at the camera... so cringey. People obviously dig the account, so good for him, but I find it hella corny.

Plus there was the time he made a post claiming people say he's responsible for the hype on ones. Hahahaha. FOH.
Or the time he put up a go fund me when he wrecked his car. That was kinda awkward

All Star 1s might be the best new color way this year I rocked them with black laces now bout to see what the white laces are talkin bout 

How long does it usually take StockX to ship? Just got my bid accepted for barons, my first purchase on there.

Depends how long it takes the seller to ship but once stockx gets the kicks, they usually ship mine out the same day as long as they pass their verification (which the last 2 times I ordered from there the sneakers didn't pass :smh:). Sneakers get to you quicker than with GOAT...usually get em 2 days after stockx ships em out

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom