• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

I have a pair of DS Red Octobers and would love to get a pair of Fragment 1's

What do you guys think how much cash should be added along with Fragment 1's (if DS)?

If it matters, RO's are 10.5 and looking for 10/10.5 Frag's.
i'd keep the RO's. 

Frags with like 3-3.5k cash would be close to what RO go for right now. 
Thanks for the input! I honestly thought that was fair as well.

I would keep them, but I think it's time for them to find a better home. I would like to use that money towards something else.

Thanks for the input! I honestly thought that was fair as well.

I would keep them, but I think it's time for them to find a better home. I would like to use that money towards something else.

ROs will likely never be produced again. Those are basically Nike and Kanye history and if you can store them well enough for a few decades, will probably go for $10k+ after Kanye passes away (hopefully, not for a VERY long time).

ROs will likely never be produced again. Those are basically Nike and Kanye history and if you can store them well enough for a few decades, will probably go for $10k+ after Kanye passes away (hopefully, not for a VERY long time).
I could see them dropping if Nike is trying to pull out the big guns and are desperate

Last edited:
Those laces
mean.gif
Some people get really picky about laces and how to lace them. I just like to show the tongue on these, and I don't tie them, as that feels less restrictive on my feet. I don't really care what anybody thinks really, at least I wear them instead of saving them in a box
grin.gif

Some people get really picky about laces and how to lace them. I just like to show the tongue on these, and I don't tie them, as that feels less restrictive on my feet. I don't really care what anybody thinks really, at least I wear them instead of saving them in a box >D
if you aint rocking your pants like this then whats the point

At least dude has laces in them
I forgot who but I saw a pic of someone rocking 1's without laces lol
Like how is he able to walk around [emoji]128514[/emoji]
I lace all my 1's like this
Not too tight and not too loose fit for me is perfect
Looks good feels good is good
There's no wrong way to rock 1's
We all have our own style

Last edited:
I could see them dropping if Nike is trying to pull out the big guns and are desperate

Kanye would sue the hell out of Nike and rightfully won. HE owns the name "Yeezy" so, unless Nike wanted to release these under something else (which would be pathetic), these ain't coming out anytime in this century.

Kanye would sue the hell out of Nike and rightfully won. HE owns the name "Yeezy" so, unless Nike wanted to release these under something else (which would be pathetic), these ain't coming out anytime in this century.
bro Nike has done things like that all the time. Rebranding colors and shoe names.
Example: Legend Blue 11s

Last edited:
RO = polyurethane midsole
Frag = rubber sole

I'd get your Frags and money. If the Red Octobers aren't going to be worn, it's a ticking timebomb.

Nice, they look great. How hard was painting the tongue? Straight paint or some sort of dye?
I'm assuming the base was the black yin yang?
Yeah the base is the black YY but I did a tounge swap with a second pair of 16' black toe to make a black tounge pair. It was tedious as always, took about 4 coats for the swoosh and about 12 coats for the white panels. I used flat black and white paint, thin coats and one thin coat of matte finisher. Took about 10-12 hours strected out over a 5 day period.

Back
Top Bottom