Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Wait...so this was an actual restock ? People actually got the opportunity to purchase ?

I got the notification, clicked it, none of the shoes gave me a purchase option. They just had the images. This was at 1 on the dot.

I closed out the app, logged out, only for the app to not even load :lol:

So people actually got to buy ? Wow

I got in on the desktop site for the Banneds... Was able to hit purchase but they asked me for payment information when my default is always PayPal which wasn't an option for some reason. I chose my credit card... they asked for my security numbers... put those in... Error.

At the same time I was able to get in on the APP... hit purchased... got asked to enter my password... waited in line... Sold Out.

So in 2015 nike says we pull the online release for Chicago 1s due to bots

Released online later

Now they act like bots dont exist

09-roll-safe.w710.h473.2x.jpg

Yeah, it was a real restock to some degree...

Not sure what sizes for the releases, but I got a 10 in the AS1s.

Edit: AS1s were the ONLY pair to show for me (had to search for it). Other pairs showed up later as sold out.

You get an L.... you get an L... and you get an L... and I got an L =(. Going to do "whatever it takes" for the supposed Shadow 1 drop next year.

In terms of 1s, I guess the Shadows are all I'll look forward to. Unless I can get a decent price on the blk toes, bred or royals somewhere else before then.

Back
Top Bottom