Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I guess we're just going to act like these don't exist?? These are reluctantly okay but.. This is what I want:

air-jordan-1-retro-high-og-black-metallic-gold-white-011735_1_1024x1024.png

Nah, go og with it. Nothing good came from the era that retro was part of.

Plus that gold speckled sole is >D
Patent leather was probably garbage as well I'm assuming, looking at pics.
OGs were real patent leather that only got better with age.

Not sure if this has been posted

I know a lot of people probably don't like this guy, and neither do I. Shoes are at 3:25 into the video

Edit: The b-roll on these shoes are beautiful

I wonder if the Gatorade 1 pack was rebranded.
I don't know why JB would be releasing a pastel "Summer of High" pack in November.
https://www.sneakerfiles.com/air-jordan-1-summer-of-high-pack-release-date/
air-jordan-1-retro-summer-of-high-hydrogen-blue-1.jpg air-jordan-1-retro-summer-of-high-barely-grape-1.jpg air-jordan-1-retro-summer-of-high-sunset-tint-1.jpg air-jordan-1-retro-summer-of-high-silt-red-1.jpg
Edit: Actually, now that I thought about it, I remember one of the Gatorade 1s was supposed to be a lime color so I guess not.

Posted in the Gatorade thread but figured I’d bring it here. I know a lot of y’all are purist but I could see me copping a couple of these similar to the suede pack that dropped earlier this year. Need these joints at under 100 tho.

Those gold top 3's are really dope. But I heard rumors by pinoe e and other posts on IG that this wont be the last we will see of this sneaker. The pair that is set to release early 2018 is the same color way. Saw some posts say its not a complex collab they just releaseing it 1st so don't worry fellas. Heard it's the next all star aj1 in Jan/Feb 2018. Hope its true cuz I hella want them.

I hate that AJ1’s are released in limited quantities. I want Serrano colorways like Chicago, Royal, and Bred. I don’t want to pay more than what Nike would sell them for though.

I hate that AJ1’s are released in limited quantities. I want Serrano colorways like Chicago, Royal, and Bred. I don’t want to pay more than what Nike would sell them for though.

1s are saving Jordan Brand lol but yea not sure why 1s are more limited

1s are saving Jordan Brand lol but yea not sure why 1s are more limited

You are correct-OG 1s are basically the hype machine for the brand. It’s funny because JB has to more or less release a complete dud of an OG 1 (YYs, Perf Pack, etc. etc.) for them not to sellout on RD.

No worries .... when JB runs out of retro+ colorways it will go back to the OG 1s well. So you will be able to pick up a pair of CHIs at retail in about 5 years (or at min in 2025 for the 40th anniversary).
My plan is to wait until Nike releases the colors I want again down the road.

Back
Top Bottom