Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I received a paypal invoice from SNS for 169.99 this morning... Could it be!? Did anyone receive a winning email from sns or is the paypal invoice your winning ticket?

TROPHY ROOM- I signed in with my own password and half the sizes were gone. seemed only half sized were listed. carted an 8.5 and still lost.

^ Thanks :D I'm not surprised. I can't look at his previous comments. Must be hiding something.
Even if you had the password they wouldn’t have shipped to you unless it was local

Oh I see that now. Although I understand, I'm not a fan of alienating non residence because people camped out at the store.

Last edited:
^ Thanks :D I'm not surprised

Oh I see that now. Although I understand, I'm not a fan of alienating non residence because people camped out at the store.

You're not allowed to camp out at Disney Springs. Rules are strict. They'll kick you out. This was the only way Marcus could reward locals without camping.

You're not allowed to camp out at Disney Springs. Rules are strict. They'll kick you out. This was the only way Marcus could reward locals without camping.

But he could have just raffled them. Marcus could learn a thing or two from UBIQ...they let people know up front whether a release is local or national. All it takes is one sentence. This was about hype and just because HE could do it. Now he's trolling everyone on twitter. Egotistical BS. Spoiled rich kid issues. He definitely showed his true persona this AM. Bad business and service. There's no reason to purchase a GR from this dude. Let them sit. Catch them on sale on a footsite.

But he could have just raffled them. Marcus could learn a thing or two from UBIQ...they let people know up front whether a release is local or national. All it takes is one sentence. This was about hype and just because HE could do it. Now he's trolling everyone on twitter. Egotistical BS. Spoiled rich kid issues. He definitely showed his true persona this AM. Bad business and service. There's no reason to purchase a GR from this dude. Let them sit. Catch them on sale on a footsite.

Well he had to learn something from his dad :lol:

MJO the man! How did you do this release?

I understand. It was a decent decision but wasn't the online release initially for everyone?
I was able to sign on with my personal password. Its very possible they let the locals w passwords eat for a little and then let us all eat after...

Back
Top Bottom