Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
The MAIN reason I don't care that I didn't get these is because patent leather looks garbage when worn. I would have def. liked em for retail though oh well. More black cements it is.

They didn’t even release yet lol. You can still try for retail on all the sites in the AM

6EFEFE58-AE08-4212-822B-82AFC68AED2E.jpeg

Rip?

OG top 3s are trash. Look cheap

Og too 3’s lit. The new top 3’s just lost they luster due to NRG’s gold toes. Now they have less of the allure imo.

No one would know or care if u put the two side by side much might like the gold two for symmetrical reasons.

OG top 3’s are fire as long as ur not trying go OD with the Fit

Hearing these run small, I hope not

i was worried about this too since i always size half down to 11.5 for 1s for a nice snug fit and less creasing.
i also sized down for my 2 pairs of gold toes, and they fit exactly like all the other of my 20+ pairs of 1s :lol:
MAYBE its a tiny tiny tiny bit smaller due to material and maybe even thats just a feeling caused by the stiffness.
so no, they dont fit small. dont size up on these cause it will cause massive creasing i think ^^

0/3 on the foot apps. After being successful on pretty much every release since it started. I guess every great run has to come to an end. Grab a pair off StockX with a coupon and will try SNKRS later today.

Back
Top Bottom