Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I’m trying to get a pair around 235 on stockx when I put in the bid it was around that price my order didn’t get accepted. I’d pay 250 but plus shipping is a extra 15. Is there a free shipping code for stockx?

I’m trying to get a pair around 235 on stockx when I put in the bid it was around that price my order didn’t get accepted. I’d pay 250 but plus shipping is a extra 15. Is there a free shipping code for stockx?

I don’t think so, but if you create a new account you get $20 off. That’ll cover shipping and a few extra dollars

Congrats to those that got the GTs. I tried, admittedly not that hard, for a pair but took an L. I think they're clean, but I've never really been super into the whole patent leather upper. I might try resell if I feel like they are a requirement for the collection, but I'm good if I pass on them.

Not in Sasquatch sizes. The retail ship has sailed for us unless you find them worn down the line.
I hear you. Resellers unfortunately got and snatched all the sizes from that FTL. Dudes starting getting 4-5 pairs the moment the District managers left Smdh. Ebay prices are absolutely false, i think once everyone gets the BC3's, these prices will drop, especially after the hype dies down.

I did need one extra pair to give my brother, he fell in love with these GT's.

Maybe I can try to flip a pair of Bred Toes next week for them.

I hear you. Resellers unfortunately got and snatched all the sizes from that FTL. Dudes starting getting 4-5 pairs the moment the District managers left Smdh. Ebay prices are absolutely false, i think once everyone gets the BC3's, these prices will drop, especially after the hype dies down.

No one relies on ebay for resale value; if they do they're already behind the 8-ball. Stockx still has these for around 250 today....lowest I can picture is 220.

I did need one extra pair to give my brother, he fell in love with these GT's.

Maybe I can try to flip a pair of Bred Toes next week for them.
I completely forgot the bred toes are next week! Gonna actually enter all raffles next week for those. bred toes and shadows and im good for the year.

Got my pair in today...

BC2F4BB6-BB9D-4DBB-A043-F5F11473EB2A.jpeg

Best way to sell is locally now a days. There are people out there that legitimately never heard of StockX or goat and don’t buy online, they’d rather pay more for an in person meet up, that’s usually how I maximize my profits.

Best way to sell is locally now a days. There are people out there that legitimately never heard of StockX or goat and don’t buy online, they’d rather pay more for an in person meet up, that’s usually how I maximize my profits.

It's true....I had a guy offer me $250 yesterday for my white MS 4's if I delivered to him...told him to go find it cheaper online cause I wasn't about to drive over to him.

Rainy day and all, trying to break these bad boys in, they feel so rough on feet lol
That was my fear smh. I got an 11.5 to help with creasing, but this is the exact reason i said i wish they just came in regular materials. Probably gonna be too small or something. And the whole shoe is patent leather, i doubt they are gonna break in lol

That was my fear smh. I got an 11.5 to help with creasing, but this is the exact reason i said i wish they just came in regular materials. Probably gonna be too small or something. And the whole shoe is patent leather, i doubt they are gonna break in lol

I wear 10.5 in ones, they fit true to size its just kind of weird to describe the feeling...

Back
Top Bottom