Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Might just be paranoid but I always found ftl to be shady lol can’t wait to go pick them up and have them once hand though

Why don’t you call to confirm they are holding them. I’m sure if you express to them you are serious, and working, they will keep holding
ive called 5 times. They haven’t answered. But if they do their job like they’re supposed to. I should be fine

Any other good local selling apps other than Craigslist and offer up? Neither of those have anything regarding gold toes here in the Bay Area... and no Facebook. I don’t mess with that

Just called and they said I have until 6 so I should have my pair in like 2 hours. Glad I got these for retail. 2/4 pairs I want this month. Just need to hit on those bred toes next week

These are straight fire

Attachments

• 53461EC9-7D72-412D-B062-ABCC9760553F.jpeg
    53461EC9-7D72-412D-B062-ABCC9760553F.jpeg
    209.9 KB · Views: 21
Too much heat dropping. I just got confirmed for the black cement 3s tomorrow but I'm going to pass and pick up the bred toes next week I got to be selective if not I'll be broke and my girlfriend would kick me out if I bring home another pair of sneakers LOL

Too much heat dropping. I just got confirmed for the black cement 3s tomorrow but I'm going to pass and pick up the bred toes next week I got to be selective if not I'll be broke and my girlfriend would kick me out if I bring home another pair of sneakers LOL
I think i might swap these for the bred toes if i win next week. Still waiting on BC3 waitlist lol

don't have a girlfriend but I concur :lol:

im not huge on patent leather, but ill make an exception for these gold toes (and DSMs) but at least we won't have to worry about #glittergate on them. :lol:

How you a staff member on NT for years and cannot secure these at retail?? What part of the game is that?

Back
Top Bottom