Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
These get better every time I wear them..
First dry day in Feb, so the suede comes out..
20180216_213319.jpg

So getting back your taxes makes it worth spending $350 on these, when you can get them for $220-$250? Lol stop
No, People spend more around this time just because of the extra money they have. Most people aren't smart consumers, people getting them for 350 obviously aren't on this site.

Gonna pick up my pair in like 2 hours. Hopefully they hold them until then like they’re supposed to:smh:

I called a FTL for unclaimed pairs. They said cutoff is 6pm. Also said most had already been picked up lol.

I called a FTL for unclaimed pairs. They said cutoff is 6pm. Also said most had already been picked up lol.
wish i wasn’t off work until 4 then have to drive 30min to get em smh cuz I might need y’all to start a gofundme for my bail if they sold my pair lol

wish i wasn’t off work until 4 then have to drive 30min to get em smh cuz I might need y’all to start a gofundme for my bail if they sold my pair lol

Why don’t you call to confirm they are holding them. I’m sure if you express to them you are serious, and working, they will keep holding

Back
Top Bottom