Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Could Care Less About Those Satins.... Please Just Let The Masses Stay Asleep On These...
D00950FE-1C03-44D8-9C0E-60A07AA8308A.jpeg
It's always that one pic that changes your mind.:nthat:
Will be game day decision.:smh:

Is there a reason why you ore order every single shoe? You can’t go to the store to cop? If you’re spending that much pre ordering you obviously can cop in atore and have multiple foot apps accounts to hit with 10 minutes for every shoe that releases in store

Since they brought it to Michigan, I haven’t missed out on a single shoe including yeezys with my account

I always told u this would happen in the early days when you didn’t have the app yet.

Footstore apps are CLUTCH.

Am I only 1 who likes storm blues better then the royal alternates?

I agree and I have the storm blue. I still might get these and do a 3 way tongue swap. (BT tongue going on these, black yin/yang going on BT’s and these going on black YY). I think that’ll work, someone tell me if I’m wrong. I know the Black YY would get the short end of the stick, but that would work for the other 2 correct?

Last edited:
I agree and I have the storm blue. I still might get these and do a 3 way tongue swap. (BT tongue going on these, black yin/yang going on BT’s and these going on black YY). I think that’ll work, someone tell me if I’m wrong. I know the Black YY would get the short end of the stick, but that would work for the other 2 correct?
yup thatll work.

people here did the YY tongue on BT and, while not OG, the chicago-style tag looked great. i’m personally doing BT to game royal, and will see if my cobbler is down for swapping the NA tags like So Much Sole 23 So Much Sole 23 just mentioned.

Back
Top Bottom