Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
After procrastinating for 2 years, finally found a pair for the low doe. $120 shipped:nthat:
20180307_121554~2.jpg

Detailed pics coming soon...

Aye whoever in here said to put in the sneaker shield THEN the insole, is clutch. Way more comfortable than before.

5AA95E74-A0AD-4392-B59A-FBCD999F1F66.jpeg

I believe they list it that way for the instructions on the side of the box too. I trimmed mine down one ring on the shield where you can cut it and it made a world of difference. I haven't even fixed them to put the insole in first because trimming them made them so comfortable already.

Hit online somewhere or locally?

Great deal though :smokin
Found them on offer up from a seller in VA. found it odd that they have been sitting for a month! Contacted him about possibly shipping them to me, he was more than welcomed to. Everything checked out!

After procrastinating for 2 years, finally found a pair for the low doe. $120 shipped:nthat:
20180307_121554~2.jpg

Detailed pics coming soon...
Let me know if your baby blue laces are super long. Mine were and I don't know if it was a mispackaging thing or what.

I believe they list it that way for the instructions on the side of the box too. I trimmed mine down one ring on the shield where you can cut it and it made a world of difference. I haven't even fixed them to put the insole in first because trimming them made them so comfortable already.
Yeah I trimmed mine awhile ago which did help but doing the shield then insole made them 10x more comfortable.

UNC cw is underrated too. In person it is a very nice shade. Most probably think it's the modern powder blue UNC uses but it's the shade they used in the 80s.

Back
Top Bottom