• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
sneakers-nike-air-max-1-premium-clay-green-hyper-royal-white-128109-674-4.jpg

I guess the rubber won't lie. Can't find leather.

Some pics look like sea foam green almost. Im hoping it resembles the first pic more personally.

I'm gonna make you guys care about these one way or another. lol

Sell em or wear em
They're literally rotting away in that box.

I'd be losing sleep if those were mine

It's going to be hard for jordan to ever top those. Absolutely flawless execution on that dude's part. Perfection.

Anyone who says frags aren't the best colorway can eat chips.

ONLY reason people give a about the frags is cause they were both limited and a collab (and i guess some legitimately like the cw too, but whatever, let's not act like that's why they fetch $1k+ on the secondary market)

on an unrelated note, the game royals having a black tongue is the dumbest thing ever and it totally kills the shoe

imagine if the chis had a black tongue; it'd look so dumb and random

Last edited by a moderator:
ONLY reason people give a about the frags is cause they were both limited and a collab (and i guess some legitimately like the cw too, but whatever, let's not act like that's why they fetch $1k+ on the secondary market)

on an unrelated note, the game royals having a black tongue is the dumbest thing ever and it totally kills the shoe

imagine if the chis had a black tongue; it'd look so dumb and random

And we'd all them into black toes lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Is the poll old? Where are the SB's in that poll? Would be interesting to see cause of the shoe color uniqueness.
its about a year old. after the royal release, we were talking about favorite OG colorways...thus the poll.

damn, breds with 50% tho? straight murdered that poll. really thought theyd be neck and neck with chi’s, and then royals and black toes not far behind.

7CE81A8B-EC2B-417E-B432-261A486BE963.jpeg
Don’t forget people April 20th jordan 1 bred toe patten leathers drop. Shoe is dope as hell and it’s a must cop for me. Anyone else

Back
Top Bottom